Home

if your looking for updated PS2 rosters, well here they are.

This is a discussion on if your looking for updated PS2 rosters, well here they are. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2008, 06:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
if your looking for updated PS2 rosters, well here they are.

http://www.kingrosters.com/ps2forps3.html
PS3tpaternit roster.zip (papasmurf, and tpats rosters.)

both rosters are from 2006-2007, but i like kingsrosters more. (a 2008-2009 roster should be coming out soon, because someone is working on them right now.)

steps on how to get them on to your ps3

1. download it.
2. plug in your USB flash drive.
4. highlight the roster file (click on it). the name of both files should be "PS3".
3. after highlighting the file you will see three options on left side. it will say "move this folder", "copy this folder", and "delete this folder".DONT COPY THE FOLDER to your USB flash drive. your suppose to MOVE THE FOLDER to your USB flash drive, because if you copy it the file wont show up on your ps3.
4. after MOVING THE FOLDER check if the file is on your USB flashdrive. it should say "PS3". if its their you can pull out your USB flashdrive.
5. plug in your USB flashdrive into your PS3. it goes were you plug in your controller.
6. if you havent already made a internal PS/PS2 memory card for your ps3, now is the time to do it. its very simple, just go to the game section, and it will be in between your "game data utility", and your "save data utility". just click on it and create one.
7. now you just copy the file from your USB flash drive to your internal ps2 memory card, and your done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2008, 06:08 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: if your looking for updated PS2 rosters, well here they are.

madden 09 is trash this year, so i would recommend you guys to get a 360 or XBOX, because their rosters are almost done to perfection. its basically like playing NFL 2k9. the ps2 rosters are EXTREMELY LIMITED compared to theirs.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:53 PM   #3
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngpdakingofdanba
madden 09 is trash this year, so i would recommend you guys to get a 360 or XBOX, because their rosters are almost done to perfection. its basically like playing NFL 2k9. the ps2 rosters are EXTREMELY LIMITED compared to theirs.
That's right.You can buy an Xbox and action replay off ebay for little more than the price of Madden 09.You then have a great updated football game that you don't have to waste $60 on every year.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:54 PM   #4
All Star

OVR: 24

I can just use the flash drive to get these onto my PS2 as well, correct? I have the 40GB PS3, so I can't play it on there, but still have my PS2 collecting dust and looking to play this game on there. As far as graphics, is there much difference between the Xbox and PS2 versions?
Old 08-23-2008, 12:09 AM   #5
Rookie

i'm having problems converting the .psv file to a .max file. i have a PS3 but mine is the 40GB one so no backward's compatibility. i wanna play with this roster on my ps2... can someone help please...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2008, 03:15 PM   #6
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

I need help also
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »