Home

if i send someone ps2 memory card can they put 08-09 rosters on it for NFL 2k5

This is a discussion on if i send someone ps2 memory card can they put 08-09 rosters on it for NFL 2k5 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2008, 04:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
if i send someone ps2 memory card can they put 08-09 rosters on it for NFL 2k5

can someone put the rosters on the PS2 memory card for me the 08-09 roster thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2008, 08:02 PM   #2
Pro

Steelersfan85's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: if i send someone ps2 memory card can they put 08-09 rosters on it for NFL 2k5

If you have a PSP buy this:
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=37682
only $9.99.

If you don't have one try to find a max media for the PS2.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:48 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: if i send someone ps2 memory card can they put 08-09 rosters on it for NFL 2k5

i fully expect to see this over the next 6 months:
1) dozens of "single post" PS2 help threads will appear every week
2) 90% of these will only say "please help" / "need help" / etc in the subject heading, offering zero indication of what the actual thread entails
3) in these threads, daflyboys will make some tongue-in-cheek remarks, inciting numerous flame wars between those who get him & those who think he's being a jerk
4) half these PS2 help threads will contain a "suggestion post," mentioning how there really should be a sticky FAQ on the whole PS2 editing subject
5) however, none of said suggesters will step up to the plate & actually make one
6) at end of 6 mos, someone will get fed up & make sticky
7) dozens of PS2 help threads will continue for at least 2 wks as if sticky didnt exist

Old 09-16-2008, 12:08 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

how does this help me with the roster /PSP USB Link Cable with Media Manager and can you give me step-by-step instructions on how to ue it to get the rosters

thanks
Old 09-16-2008, 12:55 PM   #5
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
3) in these threads, daflyboys will make some tongue-in-cheek remarks, inciting numerous flame wars between those who get him & those who think he's being a jerk

**msxtrpbsxtr**
(lip zipped)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2008, 01:49 PM   #6
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
i fully expect to see this over the next 6 months:
1) dozens of "single post" PS2 help threads will appear every week
2) 90% of these will only say "please help" / "need help" / etc in the subject heading, offering zero indication of what the actual thread entails
4) half these PS2 help threads will contain a "suggestion post," mentioning how there really should be a sticky FAQ on the whole PS2 editing subject
5) however, none of said suggesters will step up to the plate & actually make one
6) at end of 6 mos, someone will get fed up & make sticky
7) dozens of PS2 help threads will continue for at least 2 wks as if sticky didnt exist

Absolutely. You just kind of get used to it after a while though. I'm sure I was that person at one time too.

Oh, by the way, I can't help you. Sorry. Now for the canned response- have you searched the PS2 threads on here?

EDITED: According to what I just SEARCHED for and read, you just need an ARMax to transfer the file to a PS2, which I certain you can google, if you're not aware of those. Not trying to be mean; sometimes it just happens.

Last edited by dophin26; 09-16-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:33 PM   #7
Pro

Steelersfan85's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwade03jr
how does this help me with the roster /PSP USB Link Cable with Media Manager and can you give me step-by-step instructions on how to ue it to get the rosters

thanks
So you have a PSP? If so it is just like putting music on the psp.
1. Plug the PSP into the computer using the usb cable.
2. You psp should come up as removable J drive or something like that.
3. Copy the save there.
4. put the ps2 max media manager in the ps2 and plug the psp in, then just copy from the psp to the ps2 memory card.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »