Home

Your favorite roster?

This is a discussion on Your favorite roster? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2008, 11:09 AM   #17
Rookie

airnique23's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Your favorite roster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salhus47
Puja's are great, but there not out yet. I would go with gr18. They aren't just good for now, they are actually very good.
Agreed. Puja & Gr18 are 1 & 2 in no particular order.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:41 PM   #18
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Puja is the man.I'm just happy I could put out files people are liking alot.My goal was to give everyone files I thought would be good before the season started.Didn't want people who didn't want to go through the work to start to think Madden 09 would be the better option.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:21 PM   #19
Rookie

kyser01's Arena

OVR: 2

I agree that Puja and Gr18 are 1 and 2 respectively...I just think theres a little more attention to detail in Puja rosters. I'm a Cowboys fan and I like it when the roster maker notices that Barber isn't a 91 on speed. I don't say, "Great they made him fast so I'm gonna play with it that way." If I wanted to manipulate the game then I just would. I want an accurate reflection of players and their abilities and he's not a burner...now Felix, well thats a different story. No offense to all the other roster makers beside Puja and Gr18, but if you cant get something as simple as Barbers speed accurate, when I feel it's obvisious that he's not that fast, then how can I be confident in the rest of the process you undertake in making your roster file.

Last edited by kyser01; 09-23-2008 at 07:25 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:34 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'd have to go with GR18. I'm currently using his roster and franchise files, and, to quote a famous tiger, thheeeyyyy'rrrrrreeeeeee GREAT!

I tried out JSOU's files and, WOW! The guys he plays with must be spectacular. I just couldn't do anything at all. It was weird at first. Everything was at 100's almost. I figured out why that was, after reading through his threads. But just, WOW! I'm not at that level again yet. I just started playing again after not playing since mid 06ish.

Also, tried out FunNGun, and they were also really good, but for some reason just found myself going back to GR18.

Like I said, no knocks to anybody. As a matter of fact props to everyone for keeping our game going. GR18's files just fit me the best.

Thanks for all the hard work guys.

I'm doing my research and getting familiar with Finn's program, and maybe I'll have out my own file variations next year.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:16 PM   #21
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

We already went through this thread about 6 months ago. To be honest, everyone is different, the one thing ill say is to really judge a rosters accuracy go through a whole season with an 08 schedule, gamecast each game and see who ends up in playoffs. That alone will only equate a rosters accuracy on team's, not game play however. I personally like a lot of roster files, I always try new ones it kepps it fresh. For our league we obviouskly use our rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »