Home

gr18-lowered-aggression franchise file

This is a discussion on gr18-lowered-aggression franchise file within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2008, 02:38 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: gr18-lowered-aggression franchise file

I played a couple games last night and here is what i noticed:

I'm actually able to make completions fairly consistently to the flat and quick outs. On your initial file passes to these locations were ALWAYS shadowed inside and broken up or picked off 95 percent of the time.

Kickoff returns have some breathing room, there is a chance, if you find a seam, to make a nice return. Before you are swarmed almost always on or near the 20yd line.

I really like the flow of how this roster plays. Great work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2008, 02:49 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

is that the one on the download page or is there a differant one
Old 10-01-2008, 03:28 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 5

Made a few small changes that seem to have made this roster even better, at least for my tastes.

+5 catching for receivers, running backs, fullbacks. I might add another 3 or so points to this.

-5 catching for all db's and linebackers.

-10 kicking power for kickers.

The Ravens layed a beatdown on me (Raiders), 38-9. I missed a freakin extra point with Janikowski cause I upped the kicking slider to see if kickoffs would be longer. The drastic change caused me to shank it right off the left goal post.

But Flacco was impressive. 60% completions, 2 TD's and 1 Int, almost 200 yards. And they ran all over my D. A very fun game though.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:51 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4
Smile Re: gr18-lowered-aggression franchise file

@ GR18 Are either of the 2 new zip files you have posted on pg.1 for the PS2?

Keep up the GREAT work.It's good that we all can get back to playing NFL2K again.

Thanks & It's much appreciated
Old 10-01-2008, 05:40 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 21

May or may not help you guys...

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-attached.html

C
Old 10-01-2008, 06:23 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
Elam is actually pretty pedestrian nowadays when it comes to leg strength... I know everyone remembers the 63 yarder & kicking in bad weather for years w/ success, but Elam (like Vinatieri) no longer has the big leg. He didnt even handle KOs for DEN last year & his career TB% is very average compared to Janikowski, Mare, Rackers, Scobee, etc
also he dose not kick at Mile High any more which allowed him kick further due to the high altitude
Old 10-01-2008, 06:56 PM   #31
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno23
@ GR18 Are either of the 2 new zip files you have posted on pg.1 for the PS2?

Keep up the GREAT work.It's good that we all can get back to playing NFL2K again.

Thanks & It's much appreciated
they're both Xbox but my original is the converted PS2 file people are using.I don't know what other files are being converted but pretty much the same thing I did with this file can be done by downloading Finn's editor and global editing each position to a lower aggression.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2008, 01:54 AM   #32
Rookie

Ok so I'm 3 games into my Raiders season (0-3). I believe I've found the perfect combination of ratings adjustments and sliders for my play style.

-10 kicking power for kickers
+7 catching WR's, TE's, RB's, FB's
-7 catching for CB's, SS's, FS's
-5 catching for OLB's, ILB's

Week 3 versus the Bill's was particularly heart wrenching.... I would have won the damn game if Janikowski didn't miss 3 FIELD GOALS! I was trying a higher kicking slider once again, and the 6-7 mph winds plus trying to get used to the slower timing threw me off something awful. Twas disgraceful.

A common theme so far has been the opposing running games tearing up my D. Their qb's have also been pretty accurate which is a pleasure to see. I think Cutler and Croyle were over 60-70% and Edwards was less but had a bunch of yards.

But yeah, it's been absolutely fantastic so far. Very realistic games I'd say. I've had trouble with my own running game a bit, and some injuries at wide receiver have hurt (Curry out for season, fractured leg. Higgins out for a few weeks). So yeah, once again, great job on the rosters. Having a grand old time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »