Home

Making a classic roster: Questions

This is a discussion on Making a classic roster: Questions within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2008, 08:06 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Icon14 Making a classic roster: Questions

Ive read alot about a 127/64 agression forumla, but my question is what does that mean exactly? what are the ideal agression ratings for each position? To further my confusion i've evn seen people suggesting 0 aggression for every position. This will be a year 2000 classic roster.

My other question is if I need to have unlocked the bonus stadiums to use them in my file once I get the game going. I've used some of the bonus stadiums as replacements for in game stadiums that were not built yet in 2000. The game isnt going to crash or something right?

Is there any way to get rid of every team having defaulted to black long sleeves in cold weather games?

Also, some current players who definitely have pictures in NFL 2k5, and are even assigned ones in the editor, still show up as No photo available in the editor. Whats with that?

Thanks

(Also if anyone is interested in actually helping in the creation that would be great)

Last edited by D16NJD16; 09-29-2008 at 08:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2008, 10:12 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Making a classic roster: Questions

Anyone?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »