Home

Freezing in roster manage screen

This is a discussion on Freezing in roster manage screen within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2008, 06:15 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Freezing in roster manage screen

i dont know im kinda new to this i dont know how to work editor
Old 10-08-2008, 06:29 PM   #18
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8balla
i dont know im kinda new to this i dont know how to work editor
There should be a "how to" tab at the top right corner of the editor.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:45 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

thanks,does it work for ps2!!
Old 10-13-2008, 09:34 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
you dont have to do it one-by-one....

--go to search in the editor
--dont enter any parameters (ie search for "everything") this will bring up all 1939 players
--sort by photo
--scroll down to the UNK guys
--highlight all offenders (you can use CTRL or shift if you dont know windows really well)
--right click
--choose clear photo
This didn't stop the freezing unfortunatly. Ive done the bulk of the work on the 2000 roster, but I dont want to release a roster that is going to freeze up on people. For what it's worth so far it hasen't froze during practice mode, or for the first few minutes of an exhibition game. Any other ideas about what the problem coud be guys? Im willing to experiment anything at this point, i did too much work to ditch this thing now.

Last edited by D16NJD16; 10-13-2008 at 09:56 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:17 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by D16NJD16
This didn't stop the freezing unfortunatly. Ive done the bulk of the work on the 2000 roster, but I dont want to release a roster that is going to freeze up on people. For what it's worth so far it hasen't froze during practice mode, or for the first few minutes of an exhibition game. Any other ideas about what the problem coud be guys? Im willing to experiment anything at this point, i did too much work to ditch this thing now.
im telling you it is from copying and pasting players from a historic team.I did this and it froze my roster management screen

I think it has to with players colleges

try to make another roster file and copy some players from a historic team. see what happens
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2008, 10:43 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWZZR
im telling you it is from copying and pasting players from a historic team.I did this and it froze my roster management screen

I think it has to with players colleges

try to make another roster file and copy some players from a historic team. see what happens
Hmm well I never copy and pasted players from a 'historic team', only historic rosters made by folks on here. Maybe thats what you mean. For example all of the player types are Default, Created, or UNK for the unlockable celebrities. Should I delete them?

Last edited by D16NJD16; 10-13-2008 at 11:21 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:58 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by D16NJD16
Hmm well I never copy and pasted players from a 'historic team', only historic rosters made by folks on here. Maybe thats what you mean. For example all of the player types are Default, Created, or UNK for the unlockable celebrities. Should I delete them?

hmm well i had your problem when I copied players from a historic team,and that cause me freezing

you know what might solve yor problem download the last roster official roster update by sega(because it has 53 players per team) and copy and paste players by team from your 2000 roster file.You would check the roster management screen after you get done with a team.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:10 AM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWZZR
hmm well i had your problem when I copied players from a historic team,and that cause me freezing

you know what might solve yor problem download the last roster official roster update by sega(because it has 53 players per team) and copy and paste players by team from your 2000 roster file.You would check the roster management screen after you get done with a team.
ill try it, what do you think that would solve?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »