Home

LONG live 2K5 OR 2K8 for PS2 (link to a new cover)

This is a discussion on LONG live 2K5 OR 2K8 for PS2 (link to a new cover) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2008, 12:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
LONG live 2K5 OR 2K8 for PS2 (link to a new cover)

finally figured out how to get the rosters on and it's not as hard asnewbies might think. i used a old usb plug called "max drive" not ar max like so many told me. they don't even make them anymore (max drive)...if u have a ps2 made after 2003 idk what u can use...but for the older ones... max drive is sooooo simple.i'm so amped up bcuz i havn't played an nfl football game in over 3 years lol.i hate madden... if it was a decent game i would've bought it but it blows. so thank god for flying finn and all the other guys who converted the files. anyway if u need help getting a roster on ur ps2 i'd love to help u and i'll walk u thru it. here's myspace page to see a new cover i designed (tried to get it printed at walmart and they wouldn't sell it too me) haha.myspace.com/nfl2klives
please keep this game goin bcuz we shouldn't be told what to buy and have to like it bcuz we have no other choices...this is america for god's sake. EA sports should burn in hell for doin what they did.and what the hell was the nfl thinking selling exclusive rights to one company. so GOD SPEED and LONG LIVE 2K5!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »