Home

Can someone point me to the right direction?

This is a discussion on Can someone point me to the right direction? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2009, 04:04 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Can someone point me to the right direction?

Wait on Dan's file.

Dan when you make your file can you send me your file in MAX so I can convert it to PSV for the Playstation owners.

Thanks a bunch.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:11 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb24
Do you do your research? Which system are you playing with. PS2 does NOT have updates default rosters because you cannot get online. XBOX DOES (and the default ratings change alot). if you have xbox you should be able to follow in game directions. And as for ratings being wrong.... that would be an opinion and i can asure you that all madden and nfl 2k game ratings are wrong. Each year they have some players right but not most. THAT HAPPENS. Now take some time and reseach this site to find out options. They have discussed their own NEW ratings. As in they have a forula for ratings instead of claiming a one year wonder should be 100 overall.
Wow, man I didnt ask for all of that. I was just wondering about the roster updates, I didn't say they did. I'm using the PS2 version of the game so I guess I'm SOL there, but I can wait on Dan's file, it's no biggie.

NuJoiseySoulja: So those O/D Coord had the same gameplans in 2004 as they do in 2008? So I just do some moving around and I should be done?

Dan: Will the O/D Coord Gameplans be included in your 2004 package?
Mizzou Tigers

PSN: yoscotty_
Old 01-26-2009, 04:16 PM   #11
Banned

Dan doesn't mess with the coaches, they're really an Optional thing and yeah you have to move them around - if you want, I can later on today post the LAST VC update of the 2004 roster... you may not be happy with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2009, 05:13 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuJoiseySoulja
Wait on Dan's file.

Dan when you make your file can you send me your file in MAX so I can convert it to PSV for the Playstation owners.

Thanks a bunch.
Honestly, I dont know. I have a topic posted and am waiting to see if anyone can help me out in regards to switching Xbox zip files to PlayStation 2 max files.

My plan is to go back to PlayStation 2 so I can sell my Xbox since 2K5 is the only game I play for it but I need to make sure that I get the official roster updates for the PlayStation 2 version of 2K5 since I use VC's final roster update as the base for all my rosters and each one is done from scratch.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:17 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottysivley
Wow, man I didnt ask for all of that. I was just wondering about the roster updates, I didn't say they did. I'm using the PS2 version of the game so I guess I'm SOL there, but I can wait on Dan's file, it's no biggie.

NuJoiseySoulja: So those O/D Coord had the same gameplans in 2004 as they do in 2008? So I just do some moving around and I should be done?

Dan: Will the O/D Coord Gameplans be included in your 2004 package?
Sorry but I dont deal with the coacing gameplan setup because it's only for simulating and has no affect when actually playing. I tried it out once by putting the blitz slider at max for the Patriots and then played against them using the Colts to start the 2004 season but I didnt notice any difference in regards to them blitzing more than usual.

I do have a favor to ask though -

Since you're on PlayStation 2, can you check to see if you can download the rosters? I know that the servers to play online is no longer available but the rosters may still be there. Thanks.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:46 PM   #14
Banned

Dan, I am sure you will use my Coaching GamePlan sliders though - I know you wont be using EVERY team in Franchise, if so you should give it a try and let the computer simulate with the coordinators.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:32 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuJoiseySoulja
Dan, I am sure you will use my Coaching GamePlan sliders though - I know you wont be using EVERY team in Franchise, if so you should give it a try and let the computer simulate with the coordinators.
Sorry bud but its highly unlikely that I will. I tested the sliders once before with the Patriots against the Colts (me) to start the 2004 season. I put the blitz slider for NE at max and if anything, I think they blitzed less than normal. I also think that the CPU reset the sliders because at the end of the season, I switched over to NE and noticed that the sliders were back to being set at the default level.

I personally think that the coaching gameplan only works for the human player when simulating his own games. I know worked that way for me in 2K3 when I used to simulate with the Dolphins. But I dont simulate in 2K5 because I only play one full season where as in 2K3, I used to smulate the season, play the playoffs and complete the off-season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2009, 06:34 PM   #16
Banned

scottysivley -

Do you have Action Replay Max for PS2?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »