Home

Puja roster tweaked help

This is a discussion on Puja roster tweaked help within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Puja roster tweaked help

Hay there well i was going through puja's rosters and all them files. i downloaded 6.1 to 6.3 and everythings cool great rosters honestly there awesome. But the thing is that when i start a franchise that every team is over the salary cap. i want to sim the first season and get to the off season so i can do the off season tasks.. fa sigining etc.. But since the cap is way over i can't do anything with my franchise and im stuck.

So basically im asking does puja or anyone else on the board have a base of Puja's roster witha lowered salary cap.

Mank thanks great rosters also...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2009, 09:47 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Puja roster tweaked help

that's one of the main things ive been waiting for finn to help me with

i'll be posting a file w/ salaries reduced so as to allow a franchise to be started w/o raising the salary cap. that way ppl who dont want to use finn's editor (even to load the real schedule) can use it immediately

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »