Home

Can't find a specific player!!

This is a discussion on Can't find a specific player!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2009, 01:56 AM   #1
Rookie

ThaReaper09's Arena

OVR: 6
Can't find a specific player!!

I can't find James Harrison!! Does anybody know what team he is on or how I can find him? On the PS2/3 version, when I DL'ed the roster, he was there, photo and all. Now on the Xbox version, I can't find him. HELP!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2009, 02:20 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Can't find a specific player!!

"Can't find a specific question!!"

you need to give ppl more information than that if you expect an answer; what roster(s) are you talking about that you downloaded?
e.g.
Where did you find them? (Here? 2KSports, NFL2K5Rosters? etc)
Who created them? (GR18, JSOU, me, DFB, FNG, Dan, Aaron54DE, DSPARK, Dophin, Suirad, DreadedSteeler, Capa, Rickster, etc...?)
What's the filename? (nearly all of these ppl have multiple files)
What's the file date?
How did you transfer it to your system (& what system of course)?

As asked, your question is as hard to answer as:
Help! The food I just ate tasted gross! I got it from the store. What's wrong with it??
Old 03-09-2009, 02:33 AM   #3
Rookie

ThaReaper09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
"Can't find a specific question!!"

you need to give ppl more information than that if you expect an answer; what roster(s) are you talking about that you downloaded?
e.g.
Where did you find them? (Here? 2KSports, NFL2K5Rosters? etc)
Who created them? (GR18, JSOU, me, DFB, FNG, Dan, Aaron54DE, DSPARK, Dophin, Suirad, DreadedSteeler, Capa, Rickster, etc...?)
What's the filename? (nearly all of these ppl have multiple files)
What's the file date?
How did you transfer it to your system (& what system of course)?

As asked, your question is as hard to answer as:
Help! The food I just ate tasted gross! I got it from the store. What's wrong with it??
None of that matters. If you aren't going to give me an answer then don't bother posting. I didn't DL any rosters for the Xbox version yet. I'm just making my Steeler team, but I can't find James Harrison. Just tell me what team he is on so I can him assign him to Pittsburgh.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:22 AM   #4
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

[quote=ThaReaper09;2039280630] he was there, photo and all. [quote]

I didnt think he has a photo in the game. Does anyone have him on their game with a picture?
Old 03-09-2009, 03:39 PM   #5
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaReaper09
I can't find James Harrison!! Does anybody know what team he is on or how I can find him? On the PS2/3 version, when I DL'ed the roster, he was there, photo and all. Now on the Xbox version, I can't find him. HELP!!
Quote:
None of that matters. If you aren't going to give me an answer then don't bother posting. I didn't DL any rosters for the Xbox version yet. I'm just making my Steeler team, but I can't find James Harrison. Just tell me what team he is on so I can him assign him to Pittsburgh.
And you don't think that's confusing?

Harrison has always been a Steeler (since '02). So if a particular roster doesn't have him on the Steelers, then you'd have to conclude that it's a crappy roster or he was for some reason moved to the FA pool. But if you're not clear what roster you're working with, don't expect someone to be clear with you.

Last edited by daflyboys; 03-09-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2009, 03:53 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
by the same token, if you aren't going to ask a question that CAN be answered, then don't bother posting.

just like DFB said, you aren't being clear. i cannot answer you or I would have done so-- I was trying to help you out & explain that no one can answer you. you simply didn't provide clear concise wording.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:26 PM   #7
Rookie

ThaReaper09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
And you don't think that's confusing?

Harrison has always been a Steeler (since '02). So if a particular roster doesn't have him on the Steelers, then you'd have to conclude that it's a crappy roster or he was for some reason moved to the FA pool. But if you're not clear what roster you're working with, don't expect someone to be clear with you.
So the games original roster is crappy? Awesome. As for puja, dude, just stop posting. I mean if he isn't in the game, then I will just create him, no big deal. That's all you had to say.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #8
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
So the games original roster is crappy? Awesome. As for puja, dude, just stop posting. I mean if he isn't in the game, then I will just create him, no big deal. That's all you had to say.
Bro.... you started talking about DL'd rosters and now you state this is for the original Xbox roster, which had updates you could DL.

No one here is a mind reader. It's a forum. Be specific. That would be awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »