Home

JSOU'S 2009-10 Roster

This is a discussion on JSOU'S 2009-10 Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2009, 01:23 PM   #49
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: JSOU'S 2009-10 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by willcardwell
How do you get it from your comp. to the 360
LOL. Wow. How did find this thread and not the sticky that say "step by step instructions on how to get rosters onto the 360"? Either way on the main 2k5 forum(not the roster subforum) its a sticky. And welcome to the boards but i recomend the seach feature. People ignore these questions. The only reason i didnt was it was your first post.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:39 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb24
LOL. Wow. How did find this thread and not the sticky that say "step by step instructions on how to get rosters onto the 360"? Either way on the main 2k5 forum(not the roster subforum) its a sticky. And welcome to the boards but i recomend the seach feature. People ignore these questions. The only reason i didnt was it was your first post.

Well, in his defense... I had the same problem at first.

Most people skip the main ESPN 2K5 forum and go right to this forum looking for rosters. Which is exactly what I did.

It would make more sense to direct people to this forum first and then have the "Step-by-Step" sticky in THIS forum, not the Main ESPN forum.

IMO, the Roster forum should be where the Roster instructions are posted.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:05 PM   #51
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by R9NALD9
Man I wish JSOU will help us out, his latest roster file is awesome (had a look on finn's editor), and I would love to play with that roster on ps3. Please JSOU, we are begging you!
To be honest I don't even know how, I have a 360 but play the game on the xbox.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #52
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
Thanks for the info, all that means is that those teams have the same player starting at more than one position. To fix it just go in game and change that teams depth chart. This happens when a lot of transactions are done. I was up really late trying to get an update out last night. Thanks for the heads up again, I'll take care of it today.

As for the -25% this is done to create a so called new difficulty level. When changing the pass coverage and run coverage by -25% using finns editor before you start a season, it allows the cpu teams to stay strong using large attributes while still keeping your attributes at a level that makes you play well to win a game.

So wait... is this already done if I download your file or will I have to download Finn editor and do this myself?
Old 05-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #53
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

OVR: 8

Guys I need help please. Im not sure if this belongs here and I apologize if you feel like it doesnt. Step 4 is giving me some trouble.

4) unzip file ( to do this click "extract all files" in folder tasks which is on left side of window. extraction wizard will pop up. hit next, next, then finish. A new window will open up with the unzipped files. You will use these extracted files to drag and drop)

When I try to unzip or extract the files I get this error message. Warning No Archives Found. The archive is either unknown or damaged. I used Mega Manager to download the file. Please help me!!!! I used to never have trouble getting rosters and now I do.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:36 PM   #54
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltranite
So wait... is this already done if I download your file or will I have to download Finn editor and do this myself?
the -25% you have to do yourself in finns editor
Old 05-06-2009, 07:13 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
The -25% formula Why it is used, and how to do it
The -25% formula, this is done to create a so called new difficulty level. When changing the pass coverage and run coverage by -25% using finns editor before you start a season, it allows the cpu teams to stay strong using large attributes while still keeping your attributes at a level that makes you play a very solid game to win. We had 8 guys play our 08 season with only 2 making the playoffs. For us, we have to use the -25%, when we didn't we all went 12-4, 13-3, 15-1 and so on, using it allows the game to be very difficult, but we all think that's the way an NFL season should be, not demolishing everyone each week, just my two cents though.
To do this start an 08 season, take the game save from your hard drive using an action replay then put it on your pc. From there open up finns editor put the file in there and then go to tools-global editor-attributes. After that select ONLY your team your using for a season, then select the DE,DT,CB,FS,SS,OLB,ILB. After that select pass coverage and run coverage in the attribute section. For type select percentage, then click minus in the next box, and in the value box select 25. Then click the update button and your done. Then take the file using your action replay and put it back on your console. You then have a season where your team has the -25% formula and the rest of the league statys were they should, this enables one hell of a season. I tried to make it as easy as I could, hope that helps.
Where do you have the difficulty sliders set for this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 09:11 PM   #56
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by droog813
Where do you have the difficulty sliders set for this?
In my signature there is a link to my 08-09 file. The first post has the settings we use. I'm pretty sure there the same except moving the stamina slider up one for both human and cpu. I'll post my settings file when I post update #4 either tonight or tom.

Last edited by jsou4646; 05-08-2009 at 12:33 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »