Home

Converting Roster files? Please help

This is a discussion on Converting Roster files? Please help within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2009, 09:29 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Converting Roster files? Please help

Just wanted to say good lookin' to everyone involved in providing these files for us PS3 owners. Now it's game on!!!
Old 05-11-2009, 02:29 AM   #18
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16

thanks afrikan, you are the man! One thing though, I seem to have problems regarding seeing the downloaded saves on my ps3? I have a PAL region ps3, and obviously the saves are made on a NTSC region ps3, any advice how to fix this?
Old 05-11-2009, 03:21 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 21

ok, before I go out tonight...I tried to find something that can help with your problem R9NALD9 and any other PAL user... I'm kinda of late...but I found this... I haven't had a chance to really read it...but I will go over it tomorrow morning..and hopefully have the rosters up for PAL users as well....

NTSC/PAL PS2 save conversion
http://www.ps2savetools.com/faq.php?show=1&id_cat=7
Old 05-11-2009, 03:44 AM   #20
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
ok, before I go out tonight...I tried to find something that can help with your problem R9NALD9 and any other PAL user... I'm kinda of late...but I found this... I haven't had a chance to really read it...but I will go over it tomorrow morning..and hopefully have the rosters up for PAL users as well....

NTSC/PAL PS2 save conversion
http://www.ps2savetools.com/faq.php?show=1&id_cat=7
many many thanks for all your hard work Afrikan, do you think the conversion must be made on the ps2 save before it's converted to ps3? or must the ps3 save be converted from NTSC to PAL?

I will be your no.1 fan if you are able to help me with this roster! PLEASE!! And 10000000 thanks for the work you have done up to this point!
Old 05-11-2009, 05:46 AM   #21
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

come to think of it, the PS2 save probably has to be PAL, the PSV format is only for the PS3 to recognise and see the file. Over the weekend, I had no problems getting the file onto my PS3 in one of the fake PS2 memory cards. The problem was when I started the game, it would only see an empty memory card...and I'm 100% sure the file was in the correct memory card.

So afrikan, if you would be able to convert the ps2 file to PAL en then make it a PSV file that would be awesome! I'll really appreciate it if you can help me with this!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2009, 12:02 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 21

yeah that was the process I was going to try....

now I couldn't find a PAL NFL2k5 game save (I don't even know if it matters what game it is)....so I used a Pro Evo Soccer PAL game save...to copy the unique ID....

then I put it over FunNgun's v18....

so tell me if this works.....or if there is any other PAL user here...let me know as well...thankx..

PAL 2k5roster PSV for a PAL PS3
http://files.filefront.com/BESLES+50.../fileinfo.html
Old 05-12-2009, 06:13 AM   #23
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
yeah that was the process I was going to try....

now I couldn't find a PAL NFL2k5 game save (I don't even know if it matters what game it is)....so I used a Pro Evo Soccer PAL game save...to copy the unique ID....

then I put it over FunNgun's v18....

so tell me if this works.....or if there is any other PAL user here...let me know as well...thankx..

PAL 2k5roster PSV for a PAL PS3
http://files.filefront.com/BESLES+50.../fileinfo.html
many thanks dude, I will let you know! If it doesn't work, I'll send you a PAL roster file for the unique ID. I hope this works
Old 10-21-2021, 08:51 PM   #24
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hi guys. I've only stumbled across this page in recent weeks. I from New Zealand so we use PAL version too.

Anyone had any luck converting the files from NSTC to PAL.

I've followed the steps to transfer files to my PS2 Memory card using Free mcboot. However when I try and load the files from the game, they're not visible.

Cheers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »