Home

***NEW GR18's 2K10 ROSTER & FRANCHISE ***

This is a discussion on ***NEW GR18's 2K10 ROSTER & FRANCHISE *** within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2009, 09:10 PM   #73
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: ***NEW GR18's 2K10 ROSTER & FRANCHISE ***

Should definitely have files up early tomorrow evening.Probably around 5 or 6 o'clock central time.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:38 AM   #74
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

In your sliders you have the Human blocking slider maxed out, doesn't this make running the ball to easy? I do like the way the pass blocking is, but the running lanes are way too big.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:45 AM   #75
MVP

gr18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
In your sliders you have the Human blocking slider maxed out, doesn't this make running the ball to easy? I do like the way the pass blocking is, but the running lanes are way too big.
I brought human blocking,running and passing all down by 8.(32,24,24)

I always hate to give sliders out because it's too hard to satisfy all skill levels.I know people that don't play much that actually think they're too difficult.Many people don't like to work at tweaking it for them personally.

I think the Bill Harris sliders are pretty good too with a few tweaks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2009, 12:36 PM   #76
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

just wnated to say thank you for your roster set, im using yours currently, i got alot of studing to do, though need to find a good set of sliders myself etc, right now im using the default, but just wnated to say thank you for this and keeping it alive, thx to the legends as well finn, puja to many to name yall know who u are though, thx again!
Old 09-19-2009, 01:41 PM   #77
MVP

gr18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
just wnated to say thank you for your roster set, im using yours currently, i got alot of studing to do, though need to find a good set of sliders myself etc, right now im using the default, but just wnated to say thank you for this and keeping it alive, thx to the legends as well finn, puja to many to name yall know who u are though, thx again!
Thanks,for sliders try the ones I have on the first page.I think this should be either good the way they are or you'll have to only tweak a little.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »