Home

***NEW GR18's 2K10 ROSTER & FRANCHISE ***

This is a discussion on ***NEW GR18's 2K10 ROSTER & FRANCHISE *** within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 11:54 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: ***NEW GR18's 2K10 ROSTER & FRANCHISE ***

Cant wait to try these out. So far the ratings look amazing. This is exactly what i was going for gr18. Thanks!
Old 07-17-2009, 12:11 AM   #10
Rookie

gr18, first of all thanks so much for the rosters. Ratings look good. Just a few things what difficulty to you play on and do you have a set of sliders that work well with the rosters.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:39 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 26

ps3 conversion?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 01:27 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 15

Edwards to Owens.....TOUCHDOWN!!!
Edwards to Owens.....TOUCHDOWN!!!

I played a quick game with the Bills against the 49ers in SF. I won 27-17. Owens was player of the game with 9 rec. for 144 yds and 2 TD. Edwards was 13/26 for 219, 2 TD, INT, 2 sacks. Bruce was the highlight for SF with 4 rec for 103 yds and 2 TD. Hill threw 2 TD's but also threw 3 INTs including the one that put the game away with just over a minute left in the game as McGee ran it back for a TD. Rushing was crappy on both sides. I started out good right at the start when the returner fumbled the opening kickoff and I recovered. A few plays later, it was Edwards to T.O. I never led by more than 10 but was never tied or trailed. I played pretty well considering it was the first time that I ever played with the Bills and their playbook. The Edwards INT was all me as I tried forcing it to T.O. in the endzone while being chased and well, it didnt work.

Overall, not bad and just a heads up, you can release Spurlock from the 49ers roster. If any WR makes the team thats not expected, its going to be Zeigler. And where's Brian Jennings??? Its sad that the long snappers dont get any love. Reminds me of Crapadden as Jennings was always missing every year.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:49 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 15

Playing a second quick game with the Bills vs the Packers in GB and noticed that Raji is a DE. He's going to be their starting NT which is why hey drafted him.

And crap, I just noticed the Bills playbook is actually the Giants. I'm losing 7-0. UGH.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:28 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to convert it. R.I.P my PS2. Someone else will have to take up the banner.

Actually, I MIGHT be able to convert it to a .max file (thats done on the PC). I just won't be able to do anything with it after that.

But even that won't happen for a few days because I can't access my PC - the house is being repainted and all my stuff is bunched in the middle of the room. I'm typing this from my PSP right now-that and my PS3 are the only ways I can get online!
Old 07-17-2009, 03:29 AM   #15
Rookie

I love the rosters and thank you for your hard work, but personally i dont like the qb idea. It will be better for simming but not for playing. I rather mess with the sliders. If you also dont like the low qb ratings i found the best global edit to be

Pass Acc = +9%
Pass Power=+2%
Pass Read=+11%
Consistency=+18%
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 08:39 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

ehhhh these are okay..... i guess you cant have good stats and good gameplay at the same time lol its impossible the stats are still weird like only 2 recievers with 1000 yards? and the qbs still dishing out tom brady like stats idk oh well i give up im just gonna thank these roster creators and just deal with it so thank you guys

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »