Home

Updating Rosters/Xbox 360

This is a discussion on Updating Rosters/Xbox 360 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Updating Rosters/Xbox 360

I have spent hours today trying to get this to work and I am about to throw in the towel. I have the HD Transfer Cable from Microsoft and I want to update my 2K5 rosters on my 360 Pro. I have tried both Xplorer 360 and Xport 360 and neither of them seem to recognize my HD. Any suggestions? I am going crazy here!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 05:03 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Updating Rosters/Xbox 360

Can anyone help me? I would really like to update my rosters but, like I said, I just can't get either program to recognize my HD. I think I am doing everything correctly but maybe I am not. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 07-19-2009, 05:11 PM   #3
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

I think that if you are using vista then it does not recognise your HD until you turn off User Account Control.
Go into Control Panel and disable this function
Old 07-19-2009, 07:09 PM   #4
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
I think that if you are using vista then it does not recognise your HD until you turn off User Account Control.
Actually i think it can be recognized, yet you cant move any files to the HDD until you turn off account control.(if you use xport that is)
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 07-20-2009, 11:02 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
I have tried it both on my laptop (XP) and my wife's (Vista) with no success. What might the problem be on XP?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 09:52 PM   #6
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt101784
I have tried it both on my laptop (XP) and my wife's (Vista) with no success. What might the problem be on XP?
Is it not letting you drag the info onto the xport, or what exactly is holding you back?
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 07-28-2009, 12:37 AM   #7
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

I would say that it is a Driver problem as I know I had to go through a long drawn out process dealing with Drivers to get my Datel Transfer kit and Memory Unit to work, but when I got my MS transfer cable to use with my hdd I don't recall doing anything other than plugging it in. XP did all of the "installation" by itself.

I know that doesn't help you any, but maybe if someone comes in here, reads this mentioning drivers, perhaps they may think of something that can help.

Before I go, I just thought of something. Which hdd do you have on your 360? I'm using Xplorer360, but I have to use one version of it when dealing with my 20GB hdd and I have a "special" version of it that will work with my 120GB hdd. The one Xplorer360 I have only works with the 20GB hdd and the other version will only work with the 120GB hdd.

So if you have the 120GB hdd then you may need the version of Xplorer360 that I have. Didn't MS come out with a 60GB hdd as well? If that is what you have I don't know what to tell you, not sure if either version I have will work with it or not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »