Home

Old 09-26-2009, 07:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
stat glitch

i just went into my 2nd year of gr18s 09 roster and when i check the league leaders back ups are already clocking 16-18 games in the season when its only week 2 and are dominating the stats with thousands of yards but strangely not every team except mine. is there any way to fix this? thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2009, 06:04 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: stat glitch

does it cause problems when i only have 53 players on my team instead of 54? i cant figure out what is causing this glitch i simulated the season til the end and a lot of WRs had 32 games played this season.
Old 09-27-2009, 12:40 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

If you have Finns editor look at the number of years each of the players with large stats has. Then add one year to each. I have found that for whatever reason the computer might recognize a player with a certain number of years in the league. You can also just zero those players stats if that does not work.

Patoskta
Old 09-27-2009, 04:35 AM   #4
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by patoskta
If you have Finns editor look at the number of years each of the players with large stats has. Then add one year to each. I have found that for whatever reason the computer might recognize a player with a certain number of years in the league. You can also just zero those players stats if that does not work.

Patoskta
From my exp, that is caused by not clearing the player stats when creating new players.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:20 PM   #5
Rookie

is there any way through finns editor i can restart the season?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »