Home

JSOU's Finished 2009-2010 NFL Rosters & Franchise file

This is a discussion on JSOU's Finished 2009-2010 NFL Rosters & Franchise file within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2010, 07:44 PM   #73
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: JSOU's Finished 2009-2010 NFL Rosters & Franchise file

Final roster rating update posted on page #1. This update is solely based on ratings only. The matching new settings file is posted as well. This update has some major global rating tweaks that allows even more realistic game play and simulation results. To get the full effect of the roster you need to use the settings file, due to so many global edits linked to the settings file.

Last edited by jsou4646; 01-03-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #74
Pro

pistonpete's Arena

OVR: 8

anyone find out how to convert these from xbox to ps2/3?

thanks

pete
Old 01-04-2010, 08:48 AM   #75
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Hey man, I have a question about your roster file. Will this include draft class for 2010, or did you only do a roster for 2009 season with this season's rookies? If not, did you just provide the 2009 roster and then using whatever the game's default generated draft class will be in franchise? Thanks!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2010, 08:51 AM   #76
MVP

mm boost's Arena

Also what is the difference between Final v2 and Final v3? Can you explain a little more in detail? Sorry, I am new back to this game, I just received my 2k5 in the mail and waiting on my Xsata to arrive so I can update this game before I dive into Franchise mode. I want the most accurate rosters available, I am all about realism. Thanks for your efforts!

Old 01-04-2010, 03:55 PM   #77
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
Hey man, I have a question about your roster file. Will this include draft class for 2010, or did you only do a roster for 2009 season with this season's rookies? If not, did you just provide the 2009 roster and then using whatever the game's default generated draft class will be in franchise? Thanks!
It has default draft class
Old 01-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #78
MVP

mm boost's Arena

That is fine by me. One more question, will you rosters have dread locks on the appropriate players? I can't ever recall if this game had them or not? I haven't played since 2005.

Old 01-05-2010, 12:40 AM   #79
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
That is fine by me. One more question, will you rosters have dread locks on the appropriate players? I can't ever recall if this game had them or not? I haven't played since 2005.
Yea the game has dreadlocks for the players, I do wish it had long hair for the players that needed it, but don't have dreads. Update v3 has huge global edits that I believe were needed. I toned down the pass rush for the de,dt, and lb's by 17 which now allows you more time in the pocket. I also gave the O-line more run blocking, lowered the Qb's accuracy back to a max of 105 from 115, gave the qb's a hold ball rating of 2 instead of 1, which makes a huge difference. Added a whole new edit concerning composure and leadership. It gives the stars more separation from the average player, and I think a couple more edits along with going through each team and adjusting players that either broke out his year or had a good or bad year. I use consistency as my somewhat overall rating. Top players have 95 the bottom has 60. Hope this helps.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:13 AM   #80
MVP

mm boost's Arena

That is great man, just waiting on my Xsata to get here before I upload my rosters. Only thing I wished we could have is to add 2010 draft class to your roster file, then we will be a pure perfection. From the sounds of it, your roster files are the shiz, just wished there was some way to add the draft class to it. Thanks a bunch!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »