FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Almost Done

lol.... GO COWBOYS !!
Old 01-29-2010, 10:41 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 6

Adding the rookie class to the roster/franchise was a great idea, I like going into the next years draft with real players.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:30 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

ok, I downloaded and pu on my 360HD the Frachise .zip on the first page of this discussion...(not the first attachment at the way top but the second attachment under the reply) and the franchise rosters are with no rookies, I checked to Broncos and no Tim Tebow, no Bradford or Sue from Lions. I saw alot of high ratings like others have commented about. Do I have the right download? I also downloaded the first attachment at the top of the first ppage but its not in a folder, where do I put that file in my hard drive. someone help, all of you are talking about the rookie but Im stuck here with problems lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2010, 09:59 AM   #36
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
yeah.. we will see Campbell will be holding a clip board.
well now i think russell will be holding the clip board filing out application for unemployment lol
Old 05-01-2010, 07:26 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_2K5
ok, I downloaded and pu on my 360HD the Frachise .zip on the first page of this discussion...(not the first attachment at the way top but the second attachment under the reply) and the franchise rosters are with no rookies, I checked to Broncos and no Tim Tebow, no Bradford or Sue from Lions. I saw alot of high ratings like others have commented about. Do I have the right download? I also downloaded the first attachment at the top of the first ppage but its not in a folder, where do I put that file in my hard drive. someone help, all of you are talking about the rookie but Im stuck here with problems lol.
The rosters/franchise in this thread were made in January so they only have the draft class from this year. They're not rosters current as of now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »