Home

Community Roster!!!

This is a discussion on Community Roster!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2010, 08:33 AM   #9
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Community Roster!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHarrison35
I guess I see what you what you mean, the only way I can get the rosters to be more accurate is to make as many updates that I can so that it is acceptable to me... I thought it would be a good idea because I would be extremely fair when rating even my most favorite teams, but not everyone else would.

I have a couple of questions for u dolphin...

1.For some reason, just recently every time I want to open up these new 2010 rosters, it says error reading zip file, am I doin somethin wrong, or is the editor not recent enough(I have 2.0). It works for potasokta's (sp?) roster on ur site, but it is not working for the one's posted on the threads in here.

2. I thought I saw that you said u had a roster on here... I'm not sure though. If u do, where is it?

Thanks Finn, btw, for all that you have done for 2k5 fans like me. I never thought someone loved this game more than me until i saw you and some of the dedicated members of this community, I hope to be a helpful member myself to keep this game alive!
1. There are a lot of people complaining of the same issue and I am no expert on the issue. I have been able to open the rosters in the 4.0 editor (available on my site and apparently it will also be available on Flyingfinn's blog). I saw elsewhere that many people are having issues. The only real expert on this is Finn and going to him is like going to see the wizard of Oz- he may grant your wish and he may not.

2. I don't have a 2010 roster. I just converted Patroskta's (sp) roster from franchise to roster. I work on the historical rosters (basically the 80s).
Old 05-10-2010, 05:31 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 1

Dumb question, but you have a way to get the rosters off your HDD like an xport or xsata right?

If you do i can maybe help or find someone who can.

Yea I do, if we r going to do this, we have to make sure that people don't overrate their teams... Like u and ur broncos, lol.

We also need more people and to decide which roster we want to use... for some reason, i can't open the new roster files on the threads here.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:31 AM   #11
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

When you find the people i will get started. And there is no need to worry about me overrating the broncos, not even that will do them justice lol
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 1

lol, alright... We'll see if anyone else is up to it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »