Home

2k11 Rosters

This is a discussion on 2k11 Rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2010, 05:42 AM   #81
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: 2k11 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
So I tried uploading the files with IE and downloading them. When i downloaded them and tried to open, is said invalid or corrupted file. But when I tried downloadinghose same with Firefox, everything is fine. I never knew of this problem b/c I'm always using firefox. I have to apologize. Until I figure out what I may be doing wrong you are right, either go to Dolphin site if you are using IE or download them here with Firefox. By the way I sent Dolphin a email yesterday with the updated files, so they should be up soon. I'm really sorry for the inconvience Rickster.
No problem I can always use a work around and wanted you to know what was really goin' on with this issue, ok then bro I won't hold you up guys are wanting to get back on topic so I'll step aside and let you do your thang.

Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 11:03 AM   #82
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
No problem I can always use a work around and wanted you to know what was really goin' on with this issue, ok then bro I won't hold you up guys are wanting to get back on topic so I'll step aside and let you do your thang.

Rickster101

So after researching a bit I found this..:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2002350

So I tried downloading other rosters from here using IE8 and having the same problem. I was wondering if you were having the same problem with other rosters as well on this site?

By the way any one that has the PS2 roster/Franchises, please leave some feedback. I need to know if the files are working.

Last edited by convince; 06-15-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:14 PM   #83
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
So after researching a bit I found this..:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2002350

So I tried downloading other rosters from here using IE8 and having the same problem. I was wondering if you were having the same problem with other rosters as well on this site?

By the way any one that has the PS2 roster/Franchises, please leave some feedback. I need to know if the files are working.

Wish I knew what the problem is but yours aren't the only ones with this issue like yours I've had to go to Dolphins NFK 2k5 roster site to download them not all though just certain ones.

Hopefully they're (other roster makers) aware of this issue and uses that site to host their rosters, usually Dolphin26 is good at updating and keeping his site on point best case is letting him know when you have a new roster set so he'll know and act accordingly.

Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 06-15-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:24 PM   #84
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Ya know Concieve I'm not certain but maybe you guys have an extra file or something in your zip file thats not letting it be opened or extracted via explorer I recall Dolphin referencing to something about that, check with him.

Perhaps the files are being encoded like that site states, great find on that info.

Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 06-15-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:25 PM   #85
Pro

Believe me I checked, my thinking is since only IE that has the problem with downloading some of the files, the problem with either some of the browser settings. But like you said its no really a big deal, b/c you can download here with Firefox or on Dolphin site with IE.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 09:56 PM   #86
Banned

OVR: 9

@Convince, is Haynesworth really a DE now? If not... I gotta change that.

Also, I plan on going through and fixing ratings and depth charts over the course of the week. When I'm finished, would it be OK if I posted the updated rosters on here? I'll give you all the credit for the roster changes in my post.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:46 PM   #87
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

The files are all updated (xbox and PS2) on the web site.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:58 AM   #88
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNYGx
@Convince, is Haynesworth really a DE now? If not... I gotta change that.

Also, I plan on going through and fixing ratings and depth charts over the course of the week. When I'm finished, would it be OK if I posted the updated rosters on here? I'll give you all the credit for the roster changes in my post.
Okay now I'm offended. It seems like you are saying that my all the work i put in the rosters and the ratings are wrong. No you can't "fix" my ratings and upload my rosters. Look if you have so much a problem with the roster ratings and depth chart, you are free to download another roster makers file. But you Do Not have permission to change anything on my files and upload them.

Last edited by convince; 06-16-2010 at 12:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »