Home

2k11 Rosters

This is a discussion on 2k11 Rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2010, 10:08 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2k11 Rosters

whats the easiest way to get the save files onto the 360 hard drive. i have old datel usb memory card thing, thing but it isnt working on either my desktop or laptop. i dont have a hard drive cable. can you usb copy or cd-r/dvd-r copy save files at all onto 360 hard drive fr nfl2k5?, im guessing not since seems most people are connecting to their hard drives?

also if you cant do any of those, can i mail somebody a memory card with a package inside return shipping already paid so put files on memory card, seal it in package inside package and ship it back, it would cost nothing except me paying for the to and back shipping ^^

Last edited by dracox23; 06-03-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:57 PM   #34
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
^^^^^ Creating a STICKY topic on how to create a roster, using FINNs editor, etc. would be a great idea Dophin.
i have a youtube link on my profile.. it works really well.. some kid took the time to do the video.. not me Im in my 30s lol
Old 06-05-2010, 10:39 AM   #35
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

OK- Lets try this again. Here is what I'm sure is a valid original xbox save of convince's 2k11 file. I loaded it up at home and everything was cool. Let me know how things work on your end.

I think we need to identify if something is being worked on for the 360 or xbox. The saves are different. There is an extra folder.

Feedback on validity?
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_convince2k.zip (263.3 KB, 30 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 11:53 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 7

^^^ yours works dolphin.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:46 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 5

nope. Still says invalid file.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:24 PM   #38
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
OK- Lets try this again. Here is what I'm sure is a valid original xbox save of convince's 2k11 file. I loaded it up at home and everything was coase I'ol. Let me know how things work on your end.

I think we need to identify if something is being worked on for the 360 or xbox. The saves are different. There is an extra folder.

Feedback on validity?
I'm still having the same issues when DLing some files from the site here at OS. When I DL files from your site they seem to work fine.

I'm having my computer looked at sometime next week incase its on my end which I doubt but am going to have it checked anyway. Hopefully you'll be hosting them (versions 2) at your site I can DL them there if the files are legit.

Thanks
Rickster101
Old 06-05-2010, 07:48 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 7

I just wanted to say thanks convince these are amazing amazing rosters. What i love most about it is the tackles, which have a lot more variety and less of that overplayed wrestling down animation. I seriously put this game down for the aforementioned reason but with your roster i cant seem to put it down. Love the rating and the speed of the game as well (sticking with the original game ratings system but making exceptions to a few players like Chris Johnson, he's a 105 speed i believe, rightfully so i might add) and lastly thanks to everyone that helped make this roster (P.S Dolphin your site is amazing and a great reason most people still play this game, please don't shut it down.)
Old 06-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #40
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

2 of us can open that file and two can't. I don't know what we're doing different.

I downloaded (saved) the file (winzip), moved it (still zipped) to the action replay and it loaded up on my original xbox just fine. Are you guys doing something different? It would be nice to figure this out. I was sure that file would work for everyone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »