Home

NCAA - ROSTER PROJECT

This is a discussion on NCAA - ROSTER PROJECT within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2011, 01:34 PM   #1
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20
NCAA - ROSTER PROJECT

YOu are welcome to help with ideas to create 32 teams ... finally a playoffs for college football ! THIS WILL BE COOL GUY... please keep in mind each team will have to play each other twice in the selected divisions.

UNIFORM IDEAS here :
http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/uniforms.html ( hopefully Dophin doesnt mind )

SEC
1. Florida- (DEN) throwback
2. LSU-
3. Alabama
4. Geogia

PAC 10
1 Oregon
2. Stan
3. USC
4. Arizona State

just some ideas... we have got to be exact to amke this work ... San francisco is a dead ringer for OHIO STATE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2011, 12:07 AM   #2
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

Re: NCAA - ROSTER PROJECT

so 32 reads and no interests... oh well.. I am going to start this and see wht happens.. i am open to anyones ideas
Old 01-16-2011, 04:59 AM   #3
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
so 32 reads and no interests... oh well.. I am going to start this and see wht happens.. i am open to anyones ideas
Whats up bro as for myself I'm gonna be honest with you and keep it real as for myself of course I have an interest especially with those 49ers lookin' close to my beloved Ohio State team but my efforts as far as actually doing any R&D or commenting would be a half hearted affair due to the fact I'm winding down my rosters and after putting in the time with them I'm ready to do some serious gaming as in actually playing for the fun and love of the game amongst other interest.

After a break and in time my interest may and probably will peak again and I'll resume again as I said in time to getting into creating and building rosters but for now its gonna be posting what I've done and start enjoying the fruits of my labor after a break I'll be back for sho and see how this projects doing and add what I can do it in the form of comment or actual hands on I'm only too familiar with burning out on this kinda stuff trust me I know and this does sound like and interesting project but for myself the timing is not what I'm focusing on at this time and thats the honest truth just keepin' it real bro.

Just so you know I'm serious and when I'm ready trust me I'll be ready, hope this helps get you started.

Things can get pretty deep check this out.

http://www.databasefootball.com/Coll....htm?TeamID=77

Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-16-2011 at 05:08 AM.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:28 PM   #4
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

OVR: 16

Washington Redskins 1965-67 for Florida State
Old 01-19-2011, 05:20 PM   #5
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

so far so good. Gators head coach added with Patriots playbook with charlie Weis coordinating.. lots of play by play names were found.. So far 1 team has taken me 1 day by the rate i am going should be done by may or june again i am taking my time.. if anyone want to help speed the project up .. your welcome to help.. also added stadium songs form the swamp it plays great. 31 more teams to go
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2011, 01:28 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 3

dont know if this is still going or not but an interesting idea i have always had was to make every college team their all time team. and with a playoff system i think that would be really cool. imagine all the great college teams with all of their best alumni players on the team. i think this would be cool to see all of the greats in a franchise together and also to see who really is the greatest college football team of all time.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:56 PM   #7
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

i was thinking the same thing... I wouldnt mind doing Florida.. we need 32 teams.. we can have a community based share project.. have to decide or do polls on who the 32 teams should be.. the alternate uniforms will play a role on what teams will be represented.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:59 PM   #8
MVP

Yrogergj24's Arena

OVR: 12

Giants - Ole Miss
Colts - Duke
Iowa - Steelers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »