Home

Old 01-29-2011, 02:58 PM   #1
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
1996 roster

This thread is no more.

Last edited by dophin26; 08-16-2011 at 09:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2011, 01:34 AM   #2
Rookie

Silentway's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: 1996 roster

^^awesome, I'll get to it as soon as my xbox isn't broken. [just happened the other day ]
Old 02-01-2011, 08:09 PM   #3
Rookie

devinstate's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
Okay, here is the 96 roster I said I'd post asap. Please keep in mind that this is not created by me. I used Bad_Al's History program to create it. It produces a playable, about 1/2 finished (in my opinion) roster. It is a great start for anyone that wants to tinker with it and maybe re-post.

Since I didn't actually make it (just waited the hour and a half for it to be created), you can do whatever you'd like. If you improve it in any way, please upload it here in this thread, so we can all come back and find it.

If it ever gets to a completed state (DOBs, years pro, all teams with players that aren't "Joe Nobody", depth charts, correct numbers, playbooks, etc., I'll put them on the rosters site. And, dang it, someone add Dan Marino to the Dolphins!

Enjoy.
For some reason when I tried to download both the 1995 and 1996 zip files to my vista desktop and tried to extract, it says the folder is empty. I haven't had any problems with getting files off of nfl2k5rosters site.

Also, I'm in the slow process of trying to create the 1981 season using the nfl2khistory program, recycling photos, and perhaps using the same playbooks that you use for the 1983 season. Most rosters during that year had about 48 players. Would releasing the Joe Nobodys to free agency or placing them on IR mess up the franchise file?
Old 02-13-2011, 02:31 AM   #4
Rookie

Silentway's Arena

Teency update: I'm getting my xbox back on Monday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »