Home

NFL 2K12 Rosters- First Effort

This is a discussion on NFL 2K12 Rosters- First Effort within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2011, 11:37 PM   #177
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NFL 2K12 Rosters- First Effort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manndark31
Hey fellas? and Thanks Rickster for your APPROVAL to expand on and polish your 2012 rosters when they're done, which obviously will be when the NFL season starts. I see the creative juices are flowing NOW and alot of guys including myself is pumped up for the new 2k12 rosters..

To ALL the guys that read my previous post(Rickster and others) I'm glad i was able to gain some you guys interest on how I go about and what I mean by EXTRA POLISHING. Without a doubt i would like to join the Alumni, the more brilliant minds the better, I just have to get more computer savvy as i said before when it comes to creating and posting links and such so i can share it with you guys.

Anyways before I go into more details.Fellas lets be sure we keep this board respectable and always get PERMISSION from the ORIGINAL roster CREATOR/AUTHOR before tampering,reposting,and making false claims that's your hard work We're all here for the same cause but, lets not take credit for someone else's hard work.. Now with that being said:

Fellas get ready for a INTERESTING READ REAL SOON!! I'm going to touch on everything I mentioned in my previous post as well as some new things with more Details, Examples, and How it affects the game play.

For now I'm going to leave one Example and How it affects the game play.

-Players body types(more EX: Some of players are tall BUT, that don't mean his body type should be Large or Normal.A lot of the players mainly the Tight Ends and Receivers body is to wide for their height.For instance Greg Olsen who just signed to Carolina he's 6' 5" 255.He's a Pass Catching tight end but not a good blocker and he is on the slim/slender side, So i would put his BODY TYPE at skinny.Now this maybe nit-picking to some but,Trust me it matters.

{How it effects game play}ex: Greg Olsen is one of the fastest tight ends in the NFL he ran a 4.51. Now guys If you want. Try this. Change his body type to skinny,(on your game)DO NOT change his speed, aggression,or ANY OTHER attribute LEAVE IT AS IS at the moment! Just his body type should be changed. Play a quick game and see how fast he moves on the field now, that his body type is skinny, You'll see and feel the difference and that's WITHOUT adjusting his speed higher. Body Type counts! on EVERY POSITION! body type and strength go together that's just level of detail i go into. Another quick Example in a 3-4 defense the nose tackle should always be EXTRA LARGE(space eaters) and stronger than all of his fellow defensive lineman to take up more blockers and clog running lanes.Of course their attributes won't be the same cause some players are better than others at that position.

Again when i comeback on these boards. I will get STRAIGHT to the POINT Give you guys details,examples, and stick around for any questions you fellas may have about anything I mention below.

-Players strengths and weaknesses,attributes,etc.(ex:Coming Soon)
{How it affect game play}

-Players ratings(more examples coming soon)
{How it affects game play}

-Players Consistency(ex:Coming Soon)
{ How it affects game play}

-Team Offensive and Defensive rankings(ex;Coming Soon)

-Real Team Play(ex:Coming Soon)

-Team Ratings(ex:Coming Soon)

-Harder Hits(ex:Coming Soon)

-More Field action/new animations(ex:Coming Soon)

-Better o-line and d-line interaction(ex:smarter Offensive Tackle play)(Coming Soon)

-Special Teams(ex:Coming Soon)

- True Rookie Ratings(ex:Coming Soon)

-Smarter DB Play(ex:Coming Soon)

I'll be back on here soon as i can!!!
interesting read... sounds good..
Old 09-17-2011, 02:41 PM   #178
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
The most thorough way of stopping the freezing issue is to export the teams and import them in a fresh file of VC's last roster update. It is more work, but just things like PBP names and so forth. If we don't get one when the season starts, I'll try to do it myself.

You could also try sending it to Finn and asking for his help.

Is there a step by step to export/import?
Old 11-25-2011, 03:37 PM   #179
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyd0403
Hey guys, just signed up to the forum!

First of all, thanks to everyone for the effort involved in keeping the rosters up to date! Amazing how a 6 year old game has such a following

I took the roster posted on page 7 by vick4realz and added almost all the changes from his post on page 9. It's not 100% accurate but should be close enough for someone else to perfect. I released some players on some teams so I could have room to move in some free agents, for example, if a team had 5 defensive ends, I cut the lowest rated one to make room for the incoming free agent.

P.S.: Never uploaded a roster before, so I hope this works! I basically just ripped the "53450030" file off my hard drive with the transfer cable, and put it in a .rar file. If there's a better way to do this, let me know please!
I'm gonna give these a go. The other 2k12 roster I downloaded was woeful, hopefully this one is the ticket.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:24 PM   #180
Rookie

OVR: 0

hey man, nice job

Had to do a little perfecting though but these are the best 2k12 rosters i've seen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »