Home

PS3 version of the 2k12 rosters?

This is a discussion on PS3 version of the 2k12 rosters? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PS3 version of the 2k12 rosters?

i have seen quite a few PS2 links for the brand new rosters but i haven't been able to find one for the PS3. i dont have a ps2 or memory cards or a memory card adapter so i was wondering if someone would be so kind as to give me a link to download the nfl 2k5 2011-2012 season roster and or franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 09:33 PM   #2
Rookie

ThaReaper09's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: PS3 version of the 2k12 rosters?

You just download the PS2 version, put it on a USB stick and copy it to the internal PS2 memory card.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:09 PM   #3
Rookie

the ps2 version doesnt show up when i put it on the memory stick... its not a .PSV
Old 09-13-2011, 10:50 AM   #4
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaReaper09
You just download the PS2 version, put it on a USB stick and copy it to the internal PS2 memory card.
False. You need a PS2 and an Action Replay Max to uncrush the file so you can put it back onto the PS3.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:57 AM   #5
Rookie

so yeah. those ps3 rosters.... can anyone do that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2011, 06:27 PM   #6
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDRIGANO
so yeah. those ps3 rosters.... can anyone do that?
Good luck. I've even offered money before and no one is willing to do it; I hate feeling ungrateful, but PS3 owners tend to get ignored around these parts. :-/ If I wasn't suddenly so broke, I'd pick up a PS2+Action Replay and do it myself, but I have a hard time justifying it financially at the moment.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:57 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

most likely ur gonna have to take a usb thumbdrive, download the ps2 rosters rick put up on http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/2k5playstationrosters.html and save them on the PS2 data utility on ur PS3!~~ i got a slim ps3, but stayed with my fat PS2 modded with a 500gb HDD!!! HDD used, PS2 mem cards, used!!! i live in an urban area with a downtown area that carries about 5 videogame spots including Gamestop that got sh!t used!!! so i stack the cheddar up and get my gaming on modding on!!! But they workin on an update so keep ur eyes open, hopefully they'll be up soon!!!
Old 09-18-2011, 02:01 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah, after visiting these forums for some time I've come to the conclusion that this game is pretty much dead for the PS3. There are no updated rosters for the 2011 season, and its super hard to get any help around these parts for PS3 users. Eventually the void of new rosters makes the game unplayable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »