Home

ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2011, 10:49 AM   #121
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by FT-Mac
Great work as always. So here's what I found by quickly looking at the rosters. I'm sure I missed more than noticed but here's some anyway.

These players are listed as rookies and they are not:
Ahmad Bradshaw
Donte Whitner
Andy Dalton (rookie but listed in game as 2nd season)
Pierre Garcon
Austin Collie
Robert Mathis
Brian Scandrick
Travis Beckum
Legadu Naanee
Sam Bradford
Dennis Dixon
Kevin Walter

These players use visor in their helmets and they are missing:
Mickhael Crabtree
Marion Barber
A.J Green
Steve Johnson
C.J Spiller
Josh Cribbs
Austin Collie
Pierre Garcon
Brandon Marshall
Cam Newton
DeAngelo Williams
Calvin Johnson

Some misc information:
Bills Chandler is black and really a white guy
I mentioned in a post above that YRS PRO needed to be fixed, but the combination of gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, but don't ask me to help is what prompted me to release it as is.

The Chandler thing is an oversight. I had it written down to change it, but forgot to do so.

BTW: double-checked and C. Johnson has a visor already and Cribbs, Crabtree, and a few others don't wear visors (according to this month's images on GettyImages.com) Newton, Spiller and the ones that do have been fixed, along with Chandler- but just on my personal roster.

On that note, I think I'm done with the current roster business. This is why I never wanted to do it in the first place. Rickster, it's all yours. Good luck working with the masses, man.

It's back to 1989 for me...

Last edited by dophin26; 10-02-2011 at 03:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2011, 12:06 PM   #122
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Guess you just can't please some people no matter how hard you try you did post the details of the file and some guys just don't take the time to read the info you give them so it can't be said they weren't told.

Well the franchise is what it is and I'm ok with it they've got something that wasn't there and now have it and its still not enough so as far as I'm concerned its a done deal.

I'm just doing rosters only the time and effort that goes into setting a roster up for franchise use just isn't worth the effort to hear negative feed back that doesn't focus on its game play and freezing issues,they work just fine.

The game play is solid and for me thats enough the uni stuff you guys can handle its not something that will cause the roster to freeze or prevent it from playing a solid game.

Dolphin posted everything about the file and some of you didn't bother to read up on it missed it or just ignored it all together so he's done trying to do his best only to hear about items that don't relate to the work he's put in just to get the file working which it does now.

So we've done our part and it wasn't easy so if what we've done isn't enough for you we don't apologize all we wanted to do was have some fun working a great game keeping it alive for a little while longer and sharing the experience with you guys.

I'll probably continue to update my rosters but as for that franchise version whats there is all they'll be unless Dolphin changes his mind and being focuse like he is and having put in all this effort and time he pretty much said in his own words that gimmie,gimmie gimmie stuff has ran its course....he's done and I don't blame him.

The Boss....Lead Man and Last Man Standing
Rickster101
Old 10-02-2011, 12:43 PM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks a lot FT-Mac. Should have just fixed it for yourself and kept your mouth shut.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:45 PM   #124
Rookie

Again, many thanks guys, and sorry for the slackers that can just edit what they do or do not like....
Old 10-02-2011, 04:01 PM   #125
Rookie

OVR: 6

Just want to chime in and say thank you to Rickster101 and Dophin26. As a long time modder of MVP baseball I can truly appreciate the long hard hours you guys put into this project.

To the members here that are nitpicking unless you ever were involved in any modding project of a game you really do not understand all that it takes to even make something like this possible. And if you have ever been involved in a project and you're nitpicking instead of offering assistance . . . THEN SHAME ON YOU

Once again for the true NFL 2k heads we have another year and great roster for gameplay . . . Once again thanks guys and it's projects like this that make gaming worthwhile kudos gentlemen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #126
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kado456
Just want to chime in and say thank you to Rickster101 and Dophin26. As a long time modder of MVP baseball I can truly appreciate the long hard hours you guys put into this project.

To the members here that are nitpicking unless you ever were involved in any modding project of a game you really do not understand all that it takes to even make something like this possible. And if you have ever been involved in a project and you're nitpicking instead of offering assistance . . . THEN SHAME ON YOU

Once again for the true NFL 2k heads we have another year and great roster for gameplay . . . Once again thanks guys and it's projects like this that make gaming worthwhile kudos gentlemen.
Kado456, I second your sentiments. I've been following Rickster 101 and Dophin26, and like many here, I've been using their roster and franchise files for years. Many thanks to them, and others, who have kept the NFL2K5 underground alive. Cheers.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #127
Banned

OVR: 6

Damn, does this mean no ps2 conversion ?

Why do you jack offs insist on nitpicking such menial stuff that you can edit yourself's, and ruin it for everyone else in the process ?
Old 10-02-2011, 05:57 PM   #128
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Hey guys, I wasn't trying to turn this into a bashing session on anyone; I just wanted to let people know I won't be all that active on updates. Rickster is still in the ring though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »