Home

ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2011, 02:28 AM   #153
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

What did Hillis have like 1 good year ?
Old 10-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #154
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

im getting homesick... just when you think you were out, they pull you back in LOL... Im hoping by the mid season i can help.. has the freezing issue been solved yet?
Old 10-08-2011, 03:48 PM   #155
Rookie

Silentway's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakan723
What did Hillis have like 1 good year ?
Yep, the only year he started. He's a very very strong dude that gets a lot of momentum behind him once he gets going, he can jump very high and he is one of the best catching HBs in the league right now. I'd say he can catch every bit as much as Massoquoi or Robiskie even if he lined up in a WR's position.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2011, 04:21 PM   #156
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
im getting homesick... just when you think you were out, they pull you back in LOL... Im hoping by the mid season i can help.. has the freezing issue been solved yet?

Yes now get your a#$ but in here bro you're vacation is over!

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 10-08-2011, 04:29 PM   #157
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentway
Yep, the only year he started. He's a very very strong dude that gets a lot of momentum behind him once he gets going, he can jump very high and he is one of the best catching HBs in the league right now. I'd say he can catch every bit as much as Massoquoi or Robiskie even if he lined up in a WR's position.

I'm thinking a tweak to speed and consistency will solve him breaking thru to the second level if needed, strong as hell though so tweak wisely.

His season stats in the Franchise are kinda scary though....could be the sliders I use results could vary.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 10-08-2011 at 04:31 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:34 PM   #158
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

In showing respect to an NFL icon and legend...

"Just Win Baby"

R.I.P Mr. Davis you did it the "Raider Way".

Rickster101
Old 10-09-2011, 11:22 AM   #159
Rookie

OVR: 1

These rosters look awesome i've heard nothing but good things about them and i cannot believe people are actually complaing about Years Pro and DOB haha really though?..... anyway i desperatly wanna check then out. you know try the rosters start the new 2011 season on 2k12 but im a PS3 user D= DAMN!!! im not nitpicking but i AM pleading will someone ANYONE PLEASE convert these awesome files to PS3. i know Convince and Alifeincomplete said there working on it im still waiting for that. but im just getting the word out. us PS3 users want and need a 2K12 roster and Franchise for our respective consoles so anyone that will do this this conversion of these files would gain much appreciation and love from the 2k5 PS3 community.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:25 PM   #160
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

A word and then some about using the Finn editor for those of you who are some what clueless or have no idea at all as to what it is or does.

First off do not or at least think about what you're doing or attempting to do so you don't corrupt or damage the file.

Common sense should tell you if you don't know how find out or read all you can about this software tool before even attempting to edit using it.

For those of us who use it there are some things we're still learning as Dolphin has just figured out and he knows just as much as I do about it.

We just don't jack in a file and bam its done, things have to be tried,tested and worked out. This is nothing that can't be explained in a one day setting it is a process.

The editor is not for everyone some of you have no idea as to what you're doing and thus are screwing up the file in the process and causing grief and problems caused by your lack of knowledge and skill using it.

What you should be doing is learning how as opposed to do it now, you can't so stop and learn how to use it first before causing damage to your files and rosters.

Start with the default roster play with it make edits and adjustments to it and experiment with it not your updated roster when you've discovered what you can and can't do then you're ready.....I don't understand why you'd want to screw up your roster file without even knowing how to edit it.

Its one thing to help and offer advice and another to practically start from no knowledge what-so-ever and edit a file, just doesn't work like that its all a process and if done correctly works just fine but some of you are just not trying to "LEARN" how to use it.

I don't mind teaching and sharing what I know but if you aren't listening and paying attention I can't help you.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 10-09-2011 at 07:29 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »