Home

ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2011, 12:45 PM   #185
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan4life
Rickster, Dolphin and all who helped bring 2k12 to life this year, many of thanks. I just ran through the first 5 games of the season and it is surprising how close to the actual season the game play is. The Lions are great, the colts suck, the eagles are at the bottom of the NFC east and so on, so forth. The one surprise is how tough Tampa bay is. I played against them last night with my niners of course, Josh Freeman torched me for 325! But we still pulled it out Great game play gentlemen. Thanks!

Thanks bro glad you're having fun with them and hopefully you're stay tuned for the next update coming soon so keep an eye out for em' and again thank you from Dolphin and I for taking the time to voice your appreciation for what we do.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2011, 10:19 PM   #186
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Hey guys I just checked the ps3 thread and a member there name Don Tonberry posted he's converted the rosters from ps2 to ps3 so if you need those you better check the thread over there and get in contact with him he's also posted a web site where to get them via down load.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 10-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #187
Rookie

OVR: 0

Was playing week 4 on the franchise and playing with the eagles. Have been playing pretty conservative trying not to get Vick injured and what happens Vick tears his calf muscle and is out for 11 weeks. Going to have to tough it out with Vince young now.

Having lots of fun playing. I am amazed by all the attention to detail you guys put in like pbp names, stats and even the gear. Lots of memorable games I have played due to the realistic ratings used.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:24 PM   #188
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb1033
Was playing week 4 on the franchise and playing with the eagles. Have been playing pretty conservative trying not to get Vick injured and what happens Vick tears his calf muscle and is out for 11 weeks. Going to have to tough it out with Vince young now.

Having lots of fun playing. I am amazed by all the attention to detail you guys put in like pbp names, stats and even the gear. Lots of memorable games I have played due to the realistic ratings used.

That sounds pretty realistic to me to bad he got injured which isn't really surprising but for 11 weeks yikes now that is surprising given his realistic healing powers but hey if "Its in the game Its in the game" good stuff bro.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 10-19-2011, 10:37 PM   #189
Rookie

OVR: 0

Funny thing that happened when i played lions vs giants. Suh sacks Eli and gets a hard shot on him and he gets carted off the field. When Suzy Kolber discusses the injury it ended up saying eli's eye got poked. Next series Eli was right back in lol.
Old 10-26-2011, 05:09 PM   #190
Rookie

Silentway's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey everybody, with Rickster's permission I'm fine-tuning the ratings on the roster they've released. I'm going through every team one-by-one and editing all the players based on 3 pieces of information. (Statistical achievement, youtube videos, and other google information like their NFL Combine numbers) I was going to do a roster earlier, but it was farrr too tedious without Finn's editor when it came to all the rookies and what-not. This is why I'm glad that Rickster & Dolphin did all the hard work, such as the player creation, making sure they're on the correct teams, and having NFL.com-accurate depth charts. I'm only done with 11 teams so far, and honestly I won't expect to be done until possibly 2 weeks. I have a newborn child that gets #1 treatment

Now, before the speculation begins... are the rosters going to be perfect? Nope. I'm going to make a bunch of mistakes I'm sure, but the ratings are way more closely going to resemble each player, and each team when I'm finished. So far, here are the teams I have finished: 49ers, Buccaneers, Browns, Bengals, Bills, Texans, Lions, Raiders, Rams, Panthers, & Chargers. I'll keep you guys updated!
Old 11-04-2011, 01:26 AM   #191
Rookie

Silentway's Arena

OVR: 3

Update: Well since the announcement I've finished the Saints, but my wife and I are having some problems right now and I've decided to stay with my dad for a little bit. Needless to say this project is on a hiatus, but I assume it's very temporary and when I'm back home I'm going to start hammering these teams out. 12/32 complete
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2011, 10:16 AM   #192
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentway
Update: Well since the announcement I've finished the Saints, but my wife and I are having some problems right now and I've decided to stay with my dad for a little bit. Needless to say this project is on a hiatus, but I assume it's very temporary and when I'm back home I'm going to start hammering these teams out. 12/32 complete

Don't concern yourself with roster issues right now you've bigger issues to take care of so first things first as priorities go take care of your family and live your life I'm hoping things workout for you and the Mrs. these rosters aren't a big deal when it comes to real life issues so do what you have to do and get back when and if you can no pressure bro you've been good to this site and its understandable to take what ever time you need I hope things work out for you....take care of your family their important and need you.

Prayers are with you.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »