Home

ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2011, 12:05 PM   #193
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

I'm new the 2k5 community and I downloaded rickster's roster from there and I wanted to know if the rosters over at the 25krosters website are the most recent ones or do i havefor the most recent roster posted in this forum?

SN: Frank Gore rushed for 403 yards in a simulated franchise game on 4 min quarters. This is not a complaint just wanted to get that off my chest. lol
Old 11-09-2011, 01:11 PM   #194
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

403 yards? Good lord...
Old 11-09-2011, 07:18 PM   #195
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjohnson1986
I'm new the 2k5 community and I downloaded rickster's roster from there and I wanted to know if the rosters over at the 25krosters website are the most recent ones or do i havefor the most recent roster posted in this forum?

SN: Frank Gore rushed for 403 yards in a simulated franchise game on 4 min quarters. This is not a complaint just wanted to get that off my chest. lol

Hmmm perhaps if you attempt to sim the franchise as we've set it up first those numbers will fall into place I don't recall any such setting at 4 min and in altering that you've possibly change something that shouldn't have been changed,try simming as the file was set up to perform at and observe what happens.

You're the first and only reported individual to have commented on such a lopsided statistic out of hundreds possibly thousands of users and gamers worldwide....use the settings already set in the franchise as I've stated to get a more realistic out come and let us know what happens.

Both the files at the 2k site, roster and franchise have been successful and no reported outstanding feedback has been seen at this site by any known members or visitors to my knowledge neither have the ones posted here so I've no idea why you're the only one seeing this but I can say thru out the process of creating these files I've constantly asked for feedback to insure and avoid any such issues as you've expierenced from occuring....to date no one has mention any such issues...its week 9 plus and all to this point has been well....so well an update is possible!

And also the files posted here are credible and quite stable and should perform well with no issues as all files posted they've been tested and found to be freeze free except some minor slow down when simming thru which is to be expected due to edits and info created within the file and our own limitations working with the resources we have.

Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 11-09-2011 at 07:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2011, 11:48 PM   #196
Rookie

OVR: 3

Rickster/Dolphin, thanks so much for the hard work!

I've read through all the posts, and just want to check whether settings posted below (from Rickster) are still the ideal sliders for the roster/franchise. If so, how many minutes are you guys simming at? I'm fairly new to all of this so, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

--
Fair Play sliders #4 (9-11 min your pref from Legend))

.................CPU..........Human

Blocking.......32.............33............Injury .......14
Passing........36.............37............Fumble ......15 (or your pref)
Running........34............35...........Intercep ...0
Catching.......36............37
Coverage......5...............5
Pursuit..........5...............5
Tackilng........5...............5
Kicking.........0..............30
Fatigue.........4...............4

Most penalties are about between 35-39 I'll let you fine tune to your taste.

All the others in this version, 2K5 NFL are all "On".
--
Old 11-10-2011, 07:12 PM   #197
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophlin
Rickster/Dolphin, thanks so much for the hard work!

I've read through all the posts, and just want to check whether settings posted below (from Rickster) are still the ideal sliders for the roster/franchise. If so, how many minutes are you guys simming at? I'm fairly new to all of this so, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

--
Fair Play sliders #4 (9-11 min your pref from Legend))

.................CPU..........Human

Blocking.......32.............33............Injury .......14
Passing........36.............37............Fumble ......15 (or your pref)
Running........34............35...........Intercep ...0
Catching.......36............37
Coverage......5...............5
Pursuit..........5...............5
Tackilng........5...............5
Kicking.........0..............30
Fatigue.........4...............4

Most penalties are about between 35-39 I'll let you fine tune to your taste.

All the others in this version, 2K5 NFL are all "On".
--

Good find bro these were posted sometime ago and stand true today they were included in a series that detailed various sliders and I still use the same style today with a few tweaks here and there but overall they've maintained consistency in how I play my game hopefully others find them quite as enjoyable as for sim games I use the default at 5 min anything higher appears to result in unrealistic stats from what I've observed.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 11-11-2011, 12:47 PM   #198
Rookie

OVR: 3

Does anybody know how to change the Packers defense from 4-3 to their 3-4? I can't figure it out in the game so I thought maybe we could do it in the editor?
Old 11-11-2011, 03:10 PM   #199
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeimaBrewer
Does anybody know how to change the Packers defense from 4-3 to their 3-4? I can't figure it out in the game so I thought maybe we could do it in the editor?

Simple just put the pointer on the teams name while in the editor right click and select the defensive font from the drop box that will appear,any other questions just ask.

Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 11-12-2011, 02:24 PM   #200
Pro

OVR: 9

First wanted to thank Rickster and Dophin for keeping this game alive. Was a long time 2k5 player that moved on to 2k8 then finally picked up Madden for the first time the last two iterations and was left disappointed. It was great to fire up my old copy of 2K5 with these incredible rosters for my football fix.

I've tried searching the forums, but I was wondering if my franchise file would become corrupted should I choose to make some contract changes to the franchise file so I have accurate FAs for next season? For that matter, I haven't been able to find what types of edits/changes to roster/franchise files lead to franchise freezing in general. If anyone could please provide some insight as to what leads to franchise freezing with certain files I would greatly appreciate it so I can be sure to avoid messing up my files.

Once again want to thank everyone for their hard work keeping 2k football alive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »