Home

ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2011, 03:35 PM   #17
Rookie

a19tay92's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

Thanks for the roster. I will give it a play and let you know how everything goes. Thanks again.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:45 PM   #18
Rookie

f1sh1000's Arena

OVR: 1

This isnt a question only for Rickster so if anyone knows please just give me some insight....

Is there any risk of this Roster screwing up my Xbox 360 or flagging it to Microsoft as being hacked or anything like that? I only ask because I know you guys use an editor for these rosters so im just checking to make sure its not a hack or anything like that

Im not exactly a hardware guru so if this all sounds like I dont know what im talking about, I dont! lol...thats why im asking.

I havnt read anything about this screwing up anyones 360 or anything like that but a solid answer on the matter is all im asking for.

Thankyou Rickster, Dophin and Co. for the hard work on the rosters. I know its hard work and the day you guys decide you cant do this service anymore is gonna be the day WE ALL realize just how lucky we are. For now though I thankyou all and will enjoy some NFL 2K12!
Old 09-26-2011, 05:35 PM   #19
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Small update on progress:

I have completed the export/import (like Costanza and Vandelay Industries) stuff into a fresh file and now have a working franchise with the current schedule (mine, not the one Finn mentioned in the other thread). I simmed it a few times without any problems. It does, of course have the slowdown issue in year 2, but that isn't really a concern right now.

ON THE ROSTER: (I will update as progress goes on)

I am going to release and resign all the players to avoid the PR glitch, so we're looking at some time there. This will also give all players contracts that reflect their value. (Progress 13 of 32)

Depth charts will have to be redone afterward.

I have to go back through and re-check all the players boxes that have last name only announced (pain in the backside)

We have to redo all the coaches as they are from the 2004-5 season.

Check years.

Clear rookie stats.

ON THE FRANCHISE:

That file will then be put back into franchise mode with the schedule and simmed for freezing (which I don't expect).

I'm putting out a call to anyone who can export the player data file from the roster file released or any other 2k12 file out there- I need to restore a few things. You do it by going to TOOLS/BACKUP and RESTORE/EXPORT player DATA in the editor <-- this would hurry the process a bit PM me please.

Finn, if you're out there and want to help out, I'd be happy to send the file to you. I think you can do the coaching thing and PR glitch thing much faster than we could with your editor.

Last edited by dophin26; 09-27-2011 at 07:11 PM. Reason: progress update
Old 09-26-2011, 07:40 PM   #20
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1sh1000
This isnt a question only for Rickster so if anyone knows please just give me some insight....

Is there any risk of this Roster screwing up my Xbox 360 or flagging it to Microsoft as being hacked or anything like that? I only ask because I know you guys use an editor for these rosters so im just checking to make sure its not a hack or anything like that

Im not exactly a hardware guru so if this all sounds like I dont know what im talking about, I dont! lol...thats why im asking.

I havnt read anything about this screwing up anyones 360 or anything like that but a solid answer on the matter is all im asking for.

Thankyou Rickster, Dophin and Co. for the hard work on the rosters. I know its hard work and the day you guys decide you cant do this service anymore is gonna be the day WE ALL realize just how lucky we are. For now though I thankyou all and will enjoy some NFL 2K12!

You are quite welcome bro I don't mind manning up to good questions like this.

You won't have any problems using the rosters the game is backwards compatible meaning it will play on the original XBOX as well as the 360 version and if you can get them converted PlayStation plate forms as well .

As for what we do updating them I'm sure they're aware of what we're doing here and probably cheer us one....we're keeping 2k football alive and well for fans world wide.

Dolphin and I appreciate your question and interest thanks for being a true fan....Dolphins in the lab now he's uh kinda busy now.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 09-26-2011 at 07:45 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:08 PM   #21
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucs2nine
I have been expressing my GREAT appreciation for all the hard works you guys have been doing from the moment I started commenting. It makes my year each year when you do these rosters!!! Sincerely, Thank You !!!!!

With that said. Could I get a download from you Dolphin for the Original Xbox rosters as well. It would be really nice of you and very appreciated.

Bucs2nine.

Well if you really wanna know Dolphin will most likely only send a file out to either Finn or myself the experts who know the inner workings and details of the editor to work out the bugs.

I send out test versions myself but only for feed back purposes they're not intended for general population use and only then to a select few I know and trust....common man you know that!

If its not ready we won't post it,if you wanna be a "TESTER" let me know.

We don't over step one another and work together clearing most things with each other working as a team keeping in constant contact almost daily.

He's in the "Lab" now busy working out the bugs and updating some items in the franchise file....read his post he's here.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2011, 08:18 PM   #22
Rookie

slayerkreator's Arena

OVR: 0

oh yeah fellas!!!

thanks Rickster and Dolphin....great job!!!

now i've just converted the data file to PS2 "mode" (how showed in other pages) and go to try play - friendly games and try to begin a franchise to see it will freeze (i hope not)
about the roster, seeing here, it's amazing!!! thanks!!!!
Old 09-26-2011, 08:43 PM   #23
Rookie

f1sh1000's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
You are quite welcome bro I don't mind manning up to good questions like this.

You won't have any problems using the rosters the game is backwards compatible meaning it will play on the original XBOX as well as the 360 version and if you can get them converted PlayStation plate forms as well .

As for what we do updating them I'm sure they're aware of what we're doing here and probably cheer us one....we're keeping 2k football alive and well for fans world wide.

Dolphin and I appreciate your question and interest thanks for being a true fan....Dolphins in the lab now he's uh kinda busy now.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
I really appreciate the response Rickster, Thankyou. Thankyou again guys, I cant say it enough, This really is a great thing you do for the 2k community.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:39 PM   #24
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Convince! Good to see you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »