Home

ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2011, 06:30 PM   #241
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

ESPN is showing 2 NTs in the 3-4 but that's because they are showing backups, as they did for other positions. There is only one NT in a 3-4 defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2011, 09:33 PM   #242
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp121272
ESPN is showing 2 NTs in the 3-4 but that's because they are showing backups, as they did for other positions. There is only one NT in a 3-4 defense.

I'm not sure of the point you're trying to make here other then the roster issue you've pointed out in an earlier version of the rosters but I can only present to you the data and factual material dolphin and I used in creating these rosters.

Since there inception I've worked on refining them for what I believe to be as close a representation of NFL teams possible with the sources I have available.

The rosters have been out for quite a while now and I am aware of changes in the NFL at present time, however in order for them to be up to date and keeping up with the NFL and its transactions would require me to constantly monitor them.

I am only willing to do so much and go so far as I'm sure anyone who has priorities in their life understands, I will do what I can with the available time I have to spend on them right now that time is limited due to family obligations and real life events.

Please understand I'm working on principle and integrity and do not ask nor accept any material or monitary funds for this effort which I enjoy as a past time and hobby of sorts but once it becomes something other the an enjoyable experience its time to step away and give it a break to refresh myself and clear the air.

Right now my plan and focus is to release an update soon so please keep that in mind and give me time to get this project completed and out to you and my fellow members and fans of 2K Football, I'm sure you'll find them to be quite enjoyable and your input to refine them would be greatly appreciated once you've actually seen them.

I do appreciate and value you opinions and observations however you haven't even seen them yet so I can't see your comments on something that hasn't been presented other then previous efforts on dolphin and myself part, I wish you could see them but am a patient man and will get them out in due time as I always do.

And this goes for any other member or fan who enjoys this game as I do just give me time to present them to you and comment in kind.

Thank You all for your patience and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 12-24-2011 at 09:47 PM.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:55 PM   #243
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

great jopb.. rick i finally got my action replay working so i will be back to editing.. what do i need to know so i dont get the freezing issue in franchise?
Old 12-24-2011, 10:01 PM   #244
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
great jopb.. rick i finally got my action replay working so i will be back to editing.. what do i need to know so i dont get the freezing issue in franchise?
Dolphin checked and sim through the franchise files and had no issues with it so it should be good to go.

Posted by Dolphin sometime in October in this thread...

HA! Finally figured out why the damn roster couldn't be backed up and restored. That was another four hours of my life gone...

"I am so smart. I am so smart. S..M..R..T... doh!"

Okay, for as much as I hate all you guys, here is an updated file with corrected DOBs (as far as I can tell), Years Pro (remember 2k5 goes from rookie to 2, there is no 1), corrected those damn facemask shields (checked with Getty images) and Chandler is now a white dude, so when he dances after a TD, the announcers can make fun of him as they do ALL white guys dancing in the end zone.

Rickster- If you want me to update these stable files with your ratings changes, email the file to me and I can do so. Your call there. Don't re-rate Hillis! I got my butt kicked using him. He sucks enough already!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_2k12roster.zip (232.4 KB, 73 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_2k12Fran1.zip (261.4 KB, 46 views)

See page 15 or DL from the 2K site.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 12-24-2011 at 10:11 PM.
Old 12-25-2011, 09:10 AM   #245
MVP

OVR: 1

I think you missed what I wrote "By the way, in case you're not aware, the Packers are shown as a 4-3 in your Franchise file with Raji listed twice as DT in depth chart."

I was talking about your franchise file, at least it carries your name on nfl2k5rosters site.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #246
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp121272
I think you missed what I wrote "By the way, in case you're not aware, the Packers are shown as a 4-3 in your Franchise file with Raji listed twice as DT in depth chart."

I was talking about your franchise file, at least it carries your name on nfl2k5rosters site.

Ok maybe I read something into your reply my, bad I haven't DL that particular franchise since I had my own personal copy and dolphin posted and hosted it at the 2k site after he check it for freeing issues and most guys found it to play well with no problems reported to either one of us.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 12-26-2011, 11:11 AM   #247
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Yeah, that thing is old. I'm looking forward to replacing it at some point. It served it's purpose for the time, but it was always in need of some updating.
Old 12-26-2011, 01:36 PM   #248
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
Yeah, that thing is old. I'm looking forward to replacing it at some point. It served it's purpose for the time, but it was always in need of some updating.

I'll probably send you the file I have updated to this point in the season so far now as for a franchise take a look and see if its stable enough might need some things on that note.

Our man ryno23 been adding pics to one of them (they're two) and they do look great he did something like at least 350 or so according to him my focus was on game play aspects.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »