Home

ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2011, 08:12 PM   #65
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNiDiTkA
Wasn't trying to be a jerk or lazy, just didn't see the info when I downloaded the rosters because I was in such a hurry to try them out.My mistake. Sorry to have bothered you.

No bother just answering a ton of pm and emails and hate repeating myself thats all no problem at all bro my bad we're good.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2011, 08:27 PM   #66
Rookie

MiNiDiTkA's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
No bother just answering a ton of pm and emails and hate repeating myself thats all no problem at all bro my bad we're good.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
I understand and yes we're good
Old 09-28-2011, 08:29 PM   #67
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

First, I have simmed a few seasons and the offense is definitely in charge in this roster, so the previous poster may have a point. While the statement I made above still applies, the offense could be tempered a bit.

Now, for what you've been waiting for:

THE 2k12 FRANCHISE FILE IS AVAILABLE!

Here are some details...

I have worked on the roster:

- Exported and imported the roster into a clean file.

- Depth charts will have been redone as needed through NFL.com (because of other junk I did that messed them up).

- Went back through and re-checked all the players boxes that have last name only announced and fixed. I switched some sound-alikes back to their numbers only. If you don't like it, switch it back, but I am not in favor of hearing names that aren't close.

- Redid all the coaches.

- Cleared rookie stats.

- Changed some playbooks for 3-4 defenses. More on that later.

- Messed with just few a ratings.

IN PROGRESS ON THE ROSTER:
I am going to release and resign all the players to avoid the PR glitch, so we're looking at some time there. This will also give all players contracts that reflect their value. (Progress 13 of 32)

Because of this and a few moves that needed to be made, I'm not releasing the roster. The one out here already is fine for exhibition play.

All of this went into the franchise file. Here is what else was added to that file:

- The schedule I made is in the franchise. Remember, the teams all play the right games, but the schedule had to be altered somewhat to accommodate the different bye weeks.

- All teams set to human control.

- Salary cap raised to $90 million to keep teams from being in deficit.

- Injured Peyton Manning for 13 weeks. Who knows how long he'll be out, but as of now, he is out of play

- Simmed through 3 single seasons without any problems whatsoever. There is no freezing.

HERE IS THE FILE: http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/files/E...5_2k12Fran.zip

Enjoy. Ratings are almost all Rickster's. Additional player input from Fishfan (never gets his due). Anyone else help on this?

Okay, what version 2 will hold (approx. 2 weeks from today):

- The PR glitch fix should be in place by then.

- The important moves from this file will be in place. On that note, however, I don't plan to re-issue the franchise every time some dude goes down with the flu. That is for you to do on your own. I do, however, think it would be a great idea to start a thread with major injuries / drops / additions.

- Some contracts will be reworked too. I am not an expert in that area, but I want to emphasize some players.

- A few playbook changes, etc.

- YRS PRO needs to be rechecked.

Last edited by dophin26; 09-28-2011 at 08:34 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:10 PM   #68
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
IN PROGRESS ON THE ROSTER:
I am going to release and resign all the players to avoid the PR glitch, so we're looking at some time there. This will also give all players contracts that reflect their value. (Progress 13 of 32)
Releasing and re-assigning players via the roster manager IS what causes the QB PR glitch. When re-assigning players, start with QB and go position by position until you finish with P. Then, re-assign the QB's a second time to avoid them being the PR. The first RB that was assigned will now be the PR for the CPU controlled teams in franchise.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:18 PM   #69
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter77733
Releasing and re-assigning players via the roster manager IS what causes the QB PR glitch. When re-assigning players, start with QB and go position by position until you finish with P. Then, re-assign the QB's a second time to avoid them being the PR. The first RB that was assigned will now be the PR for the CPU controlled teams in franchise.

I've always wondered about that and what the fix was, now I know thanks this has bugged me for years thanks again for the info bro.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 09-28-2011, 09:30 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 1

Great to see you back Rickster, one of my all-time fav OS posters going back to the original release of 2K5.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:27 PM   #71
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg71
Whats up Convince, You might need to check Rickster's Testrosters for Xbox1 again, Cuz I did everything u said and I'm still getting that error message "Roster Not Valid", from the Action Replay! Also I downloaded 2 different Rosters from NFL2k5ros.com site using the same AR, and the 2 rosters worked Flawlessly! The problem could be my CPU, This Site, or a minor error of the conversion to the Xbox1. Hope this Helps! Thanks to Rickster and Everybody else for all u guys hard work. Greatly Appreciate what yall doing for us Thanks!

Okay I realize what i was doing wrong now. These should def. work.

Finally clean up the the inbox Rickster.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2k12TestXbox.zip (259.6 KB, 20 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2011, 12:40 AM   #72
Rookie

rawdawg71's Arena

OVR: 2

Convince! Great Job! The rosters are working now thanks to You, Tha Boss (Rickster), Dolphin26, and everybody else who helped contribute to keep this Great Football Game Alive! Keep doin what Y'all doin! Bossn!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »