Home

ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2011, 07:22 PM   #1
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

These are the newest rosters created with assistance from Dolphin26 who has worked as hard and diligently as I have in getting these out.

Unfortunately we've encountered some issues with the franchise version and will not be able to post one at this time until certain issues with the file have been resolved.

Feel free to post game play observations and other useful info as it may help resolve the franchise issue....and I don't mean shoes,facemask wrist bands ect,ect real time game play and roster related matters.

This first version is simply named 2k12 Test at this time because others may follow but it is a Rickster101 production with assistance mainly from Dolphin26 and some site members contributing to the roster player makeup.

The second file includes some missing players for the Dolphins and an improved "Da Bears" defense.

This second file is also located in this thread but was getting buried in the post so I'm putting it here for easy access to it, see the post for details on it. Post #93 or around there.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2k12test.zip (256.2 KB, 289 views)
File Type: zip 17BA167E9BEA.zip (248.1 KB, 147 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 10-01-2011 at 12:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2011, 10:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

I will try the file in morning, and provide feedback! Thanks!
Old 09-25-2011, 11:25 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

played a few games all very close and competitive. Played eagles and giants and it went to OT and eagles kicked last second field goal for the win. Felt very realistic and true to simulation. Had lots of fun with it. I appreciate the effort put into this.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:51 PM   #4
Rookie

skwhatwhat's Arena

OVR: 0

I like what I see.

But I can't save this file in the editor.

Is that purposeful? A bug that will be fixed later with an official release?
Old 09-26-2011, 12:48 AM   #5
Rookie

Silentway's Arena

OVR: 3

Yayyyyyy. So you're unable to create a franchise file, or if we go into franchise with the file it'll freeze also? Or both? Thanks for all the effort you guys are awesome!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2011, 12:49 AM   #6
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwhatwhat
I like what I see.

But I can't save this file in the editor.

Is that purposeful? A bug that will be fixed later with an official release?

You're not suppose to save anything in the editor thats not its function.

Ok guys listen up I need you to either release WR Jerrel Jernigan from the Giants roster and send him into Free Agency....then start a Franchise using the games default mode and sim Week 1 then tell me if the Giants game played thru or release before simming a game with the Giants via the "FRONT OFFICE".

Best to do it before entering franchise mode to avoid salary issues and other problems still being looked into....release to Free Agency.

Warning....SIM ONE GAME AT A TIME DO NOT MASS SIM!

I have the 2011 Franchise and their first game against the Redskins just stopped not a complete freeze because the previous games all simulated with no issues.

What happen to make a long and detailed story short was the removal of this player allowed the game to simulate thru Week 1 which is great news because earlier it would not go past this game in the 2011 Franchise roster and this is very good news.

I can't explain now about that player he'll have to be look at soon enough to check his make up and edits its possible the roster was too full for WR slots don't know for sure I'll let you know something later.

More later for now remove that player before starting a test run in the games default Franchise.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 09-26-2011 at 01:15 AM.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:42 AM   #7
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

A few observations I've noticed, in checking Pro Football Weekly the web site they have a TE listed as a FB in my original roster I had him listed also I think having that slot filled helps the game flow as it doesn't see that position played by a two way player and will list it as a team need thus causing possible issues later on.

I'm commenting on the Lions TE roster and any others that apply and employ this position.

All positions should have that player need position filled to avoid player needs messages that could effect game play and other related issues.

In my roster I have him as a FB according to their rosters (Pro Football Weekly) this however is subject to change so check your teams roster line up.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 09-26-2011, 08:29 AM   #8
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

For the person who wanted to start a franchise with it, it isn't stable enough to do so, so do it at your own risk of freezing. I'd wait until a franchise release first.

I'm going to try a few different methods I know of to fix some issues tonight and report back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »