Home

NFL 2K12 by Rickster & Dolphin (The Silentway Revisions)

This is a discussion on NFL 2K12 by Rickster & Dolphin (The Silentway Revisions) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2011, 05:05 PM   #73
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NFL 2K12 by Rickster & Dolphin (The Silentway Revisions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisMommaCallHimClay
i cant get this file to save to my hard drive. i dl ricksters files and put them on my hard drive perfectly. But when i drag this file into xport it doesnt show when i try and load it. can any one help?

In case you didn't notice this file is in the .rar. format....you to re-format it to use for XBOX and XBOX 360 using the Xport 360 application.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 12-26-2011, 09:23 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 2

^^^ Not sure what you mean. But I will search xport for something that will offer to reformat it. Thanks Rick, i thought it was just a drag and click, type situation.

Just for the record I know how to extract rar files, its the file w\ a little desktop icon on a folding piece of paper.

Last edited by HisMommaCallHimClay; 12-26-2011 at 10:27 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:57 AM   #75
Rookie

Silentway's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp121272
Is there someone better? Brady is fortunate to have two really good TEs, and Brees is very fortunate to have Sproles.

Really? Fortunate? I suppose Aaron Rodgers isn't fortunate to have Jennings, Driver, Nelson, & Finley? P

Also, I'll look into the ratings because you make a case, but I'm curious to what the Consistency rating is between Brady & Rodgers. That may fizzle down the difference between their PRC's. Also, there's only a handful of QBs whose arm strength I allowed to be 90+. Unfortunately Rodgers doesn't have the cannon that Derek Anderson, Cam Newton, Jay Cutler, Jason Campbell, Joey Flacco, Josh Freeman, Michael Vick, or Matt Stafford has. 89 is still pretty darn good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2011, 01:53 PM   #76
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisMommaCallHimClay
^^^ Not sure what you mean. But I will search xport for something that will offer to reformat it. Thanks Rick, i thought it was just a drag and click, type situation.

Just for the record I know how to extract rar files, its the file w\ a little desktop icon on a folding piece of paper.

Best to format it into a traditional zip file then open that and drag the folder file number C9BB6C969B6 to the xport360....easy just locate that folder and drop it where it hot!

I basically use an application that manages files to convert and re-format call a "7-Zip file manager", used basically for files conversions like .rar. files.

The xport360 does not configure files you need to use something/application to change it to a zip file.

You can always google that kinda stuff found on the net.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 12-27-2011 at 02:00 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:36 PM   #77
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentway
Really? Fortunate? I suppose Aaron Rodgers isn't fortunate to have Jennings, Driver, Nelson, & Finley? P

Also, I'll look into the ratings because you make a case, but I'm curious to what the Consistency rating is between Brady & Rodgers. That may fizzle down the difference between their PRC's. Also, there's only a handful of QBs whose arm strength I allowed to be 90+. Unfortunately Rodgers doesn't have the cannon that Derek Anderson, Cam Newton, Jay Cutler, Jason Campbell, Joey Flacco, Josh Freeman, Michael Vick, or Matt Stafford has. 89 is still pretty darn good.

To be honest imo I don't think there is any really large difference between the two at least in rating them for a video game simulation.

Therefore I did not however there have been discussions questioning Brees arm strength due to a sholder injury he suffered years ago....since them he has squashed all questions concerning his condition and has proven himself to be over the injury and surgery finding himself released by the Chargers who opt to go with Rivers.

Brees was a free agent and was signed by the Saints and has been a very proficient quarterback every since breaking and setting team and NFL records besides being a consistent team leader and person of great character he is amongst the elite in terms of great quarterbacks.

Intangibles are unfortunately not an item that can be measured in a video game accurately and the closest rating for something like that imo would be found in ratings like.....Leadership,Composure and Consistency.

I would have listed Aggressiveness but in the default roster all quarterbacks are listed as having a rating of 24 except one....Brett Farve...he stands alone in that one setting.

If there were any questions as to why then his body of work stands on his merits alone and should speak for volumes for his accomplishments and his well know "Gun Slinger" mentality.

These observations and points of view are soley my own are subject to opinion I in no way intend them be be taken for any set in stone statement but do present the "Facts" only as a view to be taken into account and consideration when rating said players.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 12-27-2011, 06:29 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am happy, just got Ricks rosters on my ps2, and can't wait to try Silentways . Quick question though.

I see this is in XBox format, will you release one eventually thats compatible with the ps2? Thanks!
Old 12-27-2011, 06:32 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentway
Okay, so I got a new 250 GB Xbox for Christmas this year. I'll research it later when I have some time, but just to save some time does anyone know the best way to get all my info from my old school HD onto my new X-Box... and how I'll import/export info with my new Xbox?
Just did this yesterday it worked really well, I just used this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdjJtngoZGE
Old 12-27-2011, 06:37 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 10

I hope to get Rick and Silentway's rosters, but i had know way to get them so i ordered this last week, it hasen't come yet. Please tell me if this device can get the rosters on PS2. Here it is on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=operasport-20

And here is the product discription:
"Action Replay MAX is the most powerful PS2 game enhancer ever made. It's packed with cheats and enhancements for your favorite games, lets you play import DVDs on your local PS2, and can be updated over the internet or by typing in new codes. The world's most powerful cheat code system and video game enhancer is now better than ever before! Action Replay MAX once again takes PlayStation 2 game enhancement to a higher level. Action Replay MAX is packed with game-busting codes, allowing you to beat your PS2 games with a whole host of 100% unofficial cheats you won't find anywhere else. Instantly acquire MAX health, ammo and money. Unlock secret characters, levels, vehicles and much, much more. Action Replay's Advanced Code Engine (A.C.E.) automatically downloads a game's codes direct to your PlayStation 2 over your PS2's broadband internet connection, in many cases before that game is even available at retail. What's more, Action Replay is the only cheat code system that automatically recognises your new PS2 game release, taking you straight to the specific codes for it. Even if your PlayStation 2 is not online, updating Action Replay MAX is not a problem. You can download the codes from the Codejunkies server, and copy them to your Action Replay MAX using a USB flash drive. New codes can still be entered by hand using a standard PlayStation 2 game pad, or via a compatible USB-keyboard. As well as a game enhancer, Action Replay MAX contains DVD Region X region enabler, which allows you to play ANY NTSC DVD on your American PlayStation 2. Just the thing for those Japanese anime movies you want to import. It also contains MAX Memory, a memory management utility that lets you crush your game saves and archive them for later use. Action Replay MAX is quite simply the most advanced cheat code system ever developed, yet it's so easy to pick up and use. It's an essential purchase for the discerning PS2 gamer!"

Please HELP (People like you Silentway, who i just help, i am looking at you for help )

Last edited by UnLeadedApe; 12-27-2011 at 07:04 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »