Home

ESPN NFL 2K12 Mid & End Season Roster by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL 2K12 Mid & End Season Roster by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2012, 03:09 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ESPN NFL 2K12 Mid & End Season Roster by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson#48
Great job on this.

The only thing I've noticed are the speeds of some QBs seem a bit off. Most notably Cam Newton, who ran a 4.59 at the Combine an set the QB rushing TD record, is slower than Sam Bradford who ran a 4.79.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-perfo...SH&position=QB
hahhahahahah wow
Old 02-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 10

I have converted the one file that starts with "OFF" that you attached, to PS2 I have yet to try it, but it should work. And thanks again Rick and all of the others for keeping this game alive

EDIT: removed file won't work will try again

Didn't work secound time around do you wnat me to try a different file other than the "OFF" one?

Last edited by UnLeadedApe; 02-26-2012 at 07:14 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:42 PM   #11
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnLeadedApe
I have converted the one file that starts with "OFF" that you attached, to PS2 I have yet to try it, but it should work. And thanks again Rick and all of the others for keeping this game alive

EDIT: removed file won't work will try again

Didn't work secound time around do you wnat me to try a different file other than the "OFF" one?

It should convert as all roster files I post you've converted have.....so for now this is it I'm posting no more rosters until next season gets underway and I'm rejuvenated, this is as I've stated my Mid & End season roster.

These are XBOX 360 files with no differences from what I've been posting for years and the first time I've heard someone having problems converting them one way to work around it would be to convert them to an original XBOX file and see if it'll convert that way.

As for player speed ratings you might wanna make those edits yourself using the speed charts posted here some where I don't use charts and don't intend on spending anymore time on these guys.

I'm pretty much done for the season, time to let it go and move on same goes for the player numbers a very easy edit that should be no problem correcting.

The Boss Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 02-26-2012 at 11:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2012, 12:00 AM   #12
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson#48
Great job on this.

The only thing I've noticed are the speeds of some QBs seem a bit off. Most notably Cam Newton, who ran a 4.59 at the Combine an set the QB rushing TD record, is slower than Sam Bradford who ran a 4.79.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-perfo...SH&position=QB

Thanks Johnson#48 if you feel they're that far off feel free to make any edit adjustments to the players using a speed chart hosted at the 2k site I'm done for now till next season, time to take a break an on move on for me.

The Boss Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 02-27-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:38 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 10

I will try the congersion again. The original ps2 file i used to convert your roster may have been bad. I will keep trying with this.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:59 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Wow these rosters are truly horrible.

You have the players mostly right but what were you thinking when you went through the ratings? First off, Blaine Gabbert isn't good and you have him at 88 overall. Some other things that are horribly wrong with your ratings:

-DeSean Jackson only 90 speed
-Drew Brees only 92 overall
-Tony Gonzalez, Chris Cooley, and Nick Mangold at 100 overall
-Darrelle Revis is only 90 overall
-Ryan Torain and other people that are horrible are actually good (Ryan Torain should not be a 91 lol)
-many other things including Calvin Johnson's jump is only at 88

What is the edit player limit on this game again? Becuase I'm going to need to edit atleast half of the players in the game.

edit: also, Trent Cole is only 79 overall lol.

Last edited by Chappine05; 02-27-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:03 PM   #15
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Post it when you're done so I can go through it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2012, 09:21 PM   #16
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappine05
Wow these rosters are truly horrible.

You have the players mostly right but what were you thinking when you went through the ratings? First off, Blaine Gabbert isn't good and you have him at 88 overall. Some other things that are horribly wrong with your ratings:

-DeSean Jackson only 90 speed
-Drew Brees only 92 overall
-Tony Gonzalez, Chris Cooley, and Nick Mangold at 100 overall
-Darrelle Revis is only 90 overall
-Ryan Torain and other people that are horrible are actually good (Ryan Torain should not be a 91 lol)
-many other things including Calvin Johnson's jump is only at 88

What is the edit player limit on this game again? Becuase I'm going to need to edit atleast half of the players in the game.

You should do just that edit and adjust them the way you want them for the way you play and from your point of view I've no issue with that or just don't bother with them and start from the default roster and create you own file perhaps that would serve you better bro.

Don't forget to give proper credits and thanks if you decide to use these and to the other members here who've contributed their time and effort putting these and other off spring rosters together for your un-grateful selfish pleasure their names are listed here at OS in various threads among and through out the whole process over the months they've been working on them....oh by the way you're welcome and have a good day.

The Boss Lead Man
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »