Home

NFL2K13 Roster Wednesday.....

This is a discussion on NFL2K13 Roster Wednesday..... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2012, 11:49 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: NFL2K13 Roster Wednesday.....

Because of work i wont be able to test this franchise out until tomorrow. But I'm up loading it here to see if anyone can give me a answer. I'm only concern with the freezing at this point, not stats pr settings. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by convince; 06-24-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #10
Rookie

dj123456705's Arena

OVR: 3

convince the franchise part is not working for me (maybe I'm not doing it right) but the regular rosters work fine. Thanks for the updated rosters
Old 06-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj123456705
convince the franchise part is not working for me (maybe I'm not doing it right) but the regular rosters work fine. Thanks for the updated rosters
So its still freezing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2012, 09:17 PM   #12
Rookie

dj123456705's Arena

yes the franchise freezes.I just tried it 5 mins ago bro can you fix that please asap.thanks for keeping 2k5 alive. FYI for people who don't know heres the link for the schedule for 2012-2013 season for franchise mode http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-schedule.html . All you have to do is
1.extract the file
2.load up convince rosters on flyflynn
3.click schedule
4.click load schedule
5. click buddha schedule and then save it afterwards
Old 06-19-2012, 08:53 AM   #13
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Thanks for the good work.

I managed to get by week 2. What I did was increased the salary cap to 100.6 million which I believe is the actual salary cap anyways. Also for some reason the bengals were trying to keep 55 guys on the roster so I dropped one for them. Everything has been good so far I'm on week six.

I have user control for all teams but only play the colts games. I think user control of all teams is essential to get passed the freezes. Every week I quickly browse thru all the teams to make sure every teams roster is under the cap and only 54 players.

Hope this helps anyone else getting freezes.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:03 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can I just have the rosters? So I can just play exhibitions? Is there a way to do that by loading the franchise? Everytime I load the franchise and exit out it restores default rosters.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #15
Rookie

dj123456705's Arena

when I load the franchise off the screen goes black then it goes back to the home page for me, but im going to re downloaded and put it back on my hardrive again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2012, 01:17 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujomatty
Thanks for the good work.

I managed to get by week 2. What I did was increased the salary cap to 100.6 million which I believe is the actual salary cap anyways. Also for some reason the bengals were trying to keep 55 guys on the roster so I dropped one for them. Everything has been good so far I'm on week six.

I have user control for all teams but only play the colts games. I think user control of all teams is essential to get passed the freezes. Every week I quickly browse thru all the teams to make sure every teams roster is under the cap and only 54 players.

Hope this helps anyone else getting freezes.
In the file I uploaded the cap is set a 105 million, so the freeze should not be cap related. I think it name related, I have some time off today to focus on the fix so hopefully I can find a solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttons28
Can I just have the rosters? So I can just play exhibitions? Is there a way to do that by loading the franchise? Everytime I load the franchise and exit out it restores default rosters.
Check the first post for the rosters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »