Home

NFL2K13 Roster Wednesday.....

This is a discussion on NFL2K13 Roster Wednesday..... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2012, 07:13 PM   #33
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NFL2K13 Roster Wednesday.....

Awesome job man! Dolphins are pretty spot on. You sir are the man even for a Jet fan...
Old 06-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 14

Thanks, just did a small update to the rosters adjusting the depth charts of some teams that were incorrect. Like io mention in my first post update, if anyone want to correct the jersey numbers and years played you defiantly have my permission. And like usual once I'm satisfied in all I have done, I will be releasing the file for community updating. But as of now, I'm taking a break for a few weeks to enjoy the game. My break commences in 3....2....1....zzzzzzzz
Old 06-26-2012, 02:02 AM   #35
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Thanks, just did a small update to the rosters adjusting the depth charts of some teams that were incorrect. Like io mention in my first post update, if anyone want to correct the jersey numbers and years played you defiantly have my permission. And like usual once I'm satisfied in all I have done, I will be releasing the file for community updating. But as of now, I'm taking a break for a few weeks to enjoy the game. My break commences in 3....2....1....zzzzzzzz

This is an excellent set of rosters to start off with and I like what you've done with the use of the default leaving it edit friendly for updating I see we're pretty much heading in the same direction filling the needed slots.

I'm kinda pacing myself due to those roster changes we know for a fact that will be coming along as the season moves along, so enjoy your break bro I'll keep in touch and hope to hear from ya soon enough.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2012, 12:06 AM   #36
Rookie

WinMINTwins's Arena

OVR: 3

Unless I missed something, are you going to post PS2/3 roster files? No rush, just wondering.
Dallas Stars
Dallas Mavericks
Norwich City F.C.
Washington State Cougars
Old 07-02-2012, 05:12 AM   #37
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinMINTwins
Unless I missed something, are you going to post PS2/3 roster files? No rush, just wondering.
Here you go:

Originally Posted by connoll3

Nearly Perfect XBOX-PS2 Conversion Process

1. Download the 'PS2 Save Builder' program (do an internet search for it)
2. Obtain a legit PS2 roster file.
3. Obtain the targeted XBOX file.
4. Open the ZIP file that is the XBOX roster and find the largest file (may a few directories deep) It will be a .DAT file.
5. Copy that file to any location.
6. Open the PS2 file in Save Builder.
7. You will see a BASLUS file. Rename the .DAT file to whatever the name of the BASLUS file is (remove the .dat extension
also)
8. Right click and delete the BASLUS file in Save Builder.
9. Paste the new BASLUS (the old .DAT file) into the spot where the previous file was.
10. Save.
11. Open in Finn's editor and hit OK on the error that pops up. If no error message pops up, edit something -- anything -- on
the file.
12. Save.
13. Load with your flash drive and AR Max on the PS2.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:43 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson#48
Here you go:

Originally Posted by connoll3

Nearly Perfect XBOX-PS2 Conversion Process

1. Download the 'PS2 Save Builder' program (do an internet search for it)
2. Obtain a legit PS2 roster file.
3. Obtain the targeted XBOX file.
4. Open the ZIP file that is the XBOX roster and find the largest file (may a few directories deep) It will be a .DAT file.
5. Copy that file to any location.
6. Open the PS2 file in Save Builder.
7. You will see a BASLUS file. Rename the .DAT file to whatever the name of the BASLUS file is (remove the .dat extension
also)
8. Right click and delete the BASLUS file in Save Builder.
9. Paste the new BASLUS (the old .DAT file) into the spot where the previous file was.
10. Save.
11. Open in Finn's editor and hit OK on the error that pops up. If no error message pops up, edit something -- anything -- on
the file.
12. Save.
13. Load with your flash drive and AR Max on the PS2.
Has anyone done this that could share/email the file? Other than a public computer that will not allow me to use these programs, I only have an iphone to use, or else I would do it myself. My email is [email protected] if someone wouldn't mind emailing me the .max file for the PS2. I'd appreciate it greatly!
Old 07-04-2012, 12:34 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

Great roster!! I did notice there are too many interceptions. I am seeing 5+ picks in a game. D-Lineman and LB's catch every tipped or batted ball. I am thinking of dropping their catch/hold on to ball ratings.

I have the interceptions slider set at 0
Old 07-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #40
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan77
Great roster!! I did notice there are too many interceptions. I am seeing 5+ picks in a game. D-Lineman and LB's catch every tipped or batted ball. I am thinking of dropping their catch/hold on to ball ratings.

I have the interceptions slider set at 0

I'd be interested in knowing what your results are in toning those defensive players catch/hold ratings but I'm suspecting something eles going on with that fishfan77....you might wanna compare the default player rating from the VC update 01-07-05 just a suggestion and basically something getting back to the source....couldn't hurt to look ya know.

Other then that I'm seeing them close to what I'd use of course there are a few players that we'll see either moving up or down seasons still has yet to yield any results with camps and all shaping up. Oh bye the way I set my int slider set at zero also works great for me.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »