Home

GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster

This is a discussion on GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2020, 10:23 PM   #1969
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHoskins18
Is there anyway to make this file work through free Mcboot on ps2?
Been searching for this as well. People seem to mention it but no one says how.
Old 04-27-2020, 08:49 PM   #1970
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
Umm would there be any interest in a new file? Playoff update?? I might have something in the works..

I still play with your 2016 roster so yes!
Old 05-11-2020, 09:51 PM   #1971
Banned

SORRY I KNOW THIS ISNT THE SLIDER SECTION
But I figured this information is important and I cannot make a new thread so I figured I put it here i also did post it to the slider section just want to spread this good word!

So do not know how often anyone is checking these threads anymore but if anyone is in need of sliders for the original Xbox version or 360 I have found the BEST updated version for some sliders it’s within this forum it’s called “easy game fix 2k14” just follow the OP directions and find the certain set that’s perfect for you. Idk how long I’ve been looking for a good slider set/formula but like I said I think I’ve found them. The best thing about the set is it was tested with original and modded rosters, and it gives you 4 different difficulties to choose from their ROOKIE, PRO, ALL-PRO and LEGEND. in the Slider post the OP states he’s only tested the legend difficulty set but I’ve tried all 4 and they all work BEAUTIFULLY it’s really just a matter preference of difficulty but if anyone doesn’t feel like looking for the Slider post Here’s the link.

MASSIVE MASSIVE S/O to ajcanobatiz he’s the guy who figured the formula out and I thinks it’s the best formula out right now currently for any roster version of the game, default or modded

SLIDER LINK: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-fix-2k14.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2020, 10:00 PM   #1972
Rookie

Got banned for no reason lmao cause I was post my OP to different NFL2K5 forum sections Mybad wanted to clear that up

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »