Home

GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster

This is a discussion on GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2012, 09:45 PM   #17
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
Files updated in original post; was able to update a few more teams.

49ers through Chargers are complete, pending any player movement and final cuts, obviously.

These look pretty good I see you went up to Chargers and I read thru too fast viewing via the editor I did notice a ton of RBs for SF how about the back-up FB Miller to replace at least one of them Cartwright is a prime canidate.

Oops I mean Cameron Bell with Miller having two FB on roster.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 08-08-2012 at 10:03 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:13 PM   #18
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

You're right. I think Bell is in the FA pool. Must of forgot to add him.. not sure if it edited him either.

I'll fix that up for the next update, thanks for the feedback Rickster
Old 08-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 7

Will there be a updated 360 file? i see rickster helped out and converted the original xbox file to a 360 file, just curious if the updated file will get the same treatment. thanx, looking forward to trying these out.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:46 PM   #20
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Yeah, there will be.

Side note; I simmed in franchise mode just to test and see how everything was working so far, everything was good for the most part. But the 2nd year had the stat glitch (QB's with 10,000+ yds). Does anyone know a way to fix this?
Old 08-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #21
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Yeah, there will be.

Side note; I simmed in franchise mode just to test and see how everything was working so far, everything was good for the most part. But the 2nd year had the stat glitch (QB's with 10,000+ yds). Does anyone know a way to fix this?
If you change the yrs pro for any player it could bring on this problem. If I was you I would take account of which player it is and change there yrs pro.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 05:56 PM   #22
Rookie

Mparas1432's Arena

OVR: 21

How are you guys not getting the Franchise files to freeze? I'm pretty pumped.

I still need to try these rosters out Gill, but I'm surprised that Cutler is only an 81. All QBs seem to be a little lower by 3-4 points. Is there a reason for this? Also, if I were to change it, would a hypothetical franchise file be affected by it?

Thanks.

edit: Change it in game. Not going to be releasing rosters or anything like that haha.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:17 PM   #23
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Cutler didn't have the greatest of years last year, but he should still play like his real life self. In the simmed franchise I'm pretty sure Cutler was in the mid 60's completion % even with the lower qb attributes. Gameplay wise, cpu QB's still force throws, which might result in low %'s but its hard to fix that unless I use large attribute numbers, which I want to stay away from. But human QB's as long as you make smart throws the % should be fine.

And feel free to change it yourself if you don't agree with something. Rating changes shouldn't effect the franchise at all.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #24
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Cutler didn't have the greatest of years last year, but he should still play like his real life self. In the simmed franchise I'm pretty sure Cutler was in the mid 60's completion % even with the lower qb attributes. Gameplay wise, cpu QB's still force throws, which might result in low %'s but its hard to fix that unless I use large attribute numbers, which I want to stay away from. But human QB's as long as you make smart throws the % should be fine.

And feel free to change it yourself if you don't agree with something. Rating changes shouldn't effect the franchise at all.
I'm telling you leadership 127 offensive 0 defenisve

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »