Home

Community Roster Edit Idea

This is a discussion on Community Roster Edit Idea within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2012, 11:29 PM   #1
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2
Talking Community Roster Edit Idea

Updated Steelers with Chibears96

Playable Teams:
Bucs
Falcons
Panthers
Saints
Steelers
Titans

From Myself I updated the Steelers a little bit threw in Mendenhall DOB AGE and some other player info may not be correct I do not think it is really required because of it being a roster file if it was a franchise, well that's another story.

Here is a Slider Set that i got from chibears

HUMvsCPU
Blocking 13 19
Passing 5 17
Rushing 11 17
Catching 4 24
Coverage 12 20
Pursuit 15 18
Tackle 17 28
Kicking 6 32
Fatigue 6 30
Injury 26
Fumble 20
INT 15

PLEASE PLEASE POST PROS/CONS

The file i took off and replaced had 7 downloads and no one posted their game results or thoughts please post your results and or thoughts

Some of you who downloaded my last file you may have noticed duplicate players well I imported my Steelers that had no duplicate players to chibears's file i think I'm just working with chibears now I don't know whats up with Gill but he hasn't posted in a while so I don't think hes helping anymore I'm not jumping to conclusions but I'm not sure but Chibears and Gill were not using the same aggression formula anyways.

@Chibears I saw in your 2K13 thread that you are done with PATS JETS and other teams are you revising them or is the file I got a different file

KEEP 2K5 ALIVE
Attached Files
File Type: zip CHI 2K13.zip (210.1 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by steelers99_58_36; 08-12-2012 at 09:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2012, 12:50 AM   #2
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

Re: Community Roster Edit Idea

If any roster editors want to join in on this community edit just reply and once we get it filled up we can organize an order for roster files to be uploaded and who will cover what teams and everything else
Old 08-04-2012, 12:52 AM   #3
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers99_58_36
So this is my idea i think instead of having 1 guy working on 32 teams forever
lets have 32 guys working on 1 team (that is 1 guy per team) so the time period wouldnt take months it would take days or weeks or if we dont have 32 people 16 people work on 32 teams (1 guy per 2 teams) or 8 people work on 32 (1 guy per 4 teams) and so on so how would we combine all the teams you ask well this is how

Editor 1 post roster file with one team
Editor 2 downloads roster file exports his team from his roster and imports his team into that Editor 1s roster and so on

All we have to do is assign the editor numbers and what time they post thier roster what i mean by that is for example funngun editor #1 rickster 101 editor #2 and so then we just assign teams for everyone to edit this could be for future reference for next years roster or maybe some rosters in the past or something because i dont want to ruin all the hard work funngun and other roster editors put into thier rosters
This is a great idea, and I would be down, but there is alot of different ideas about how to make rosters, photos pbp's, edits etc. It would probably have to be done like default rosters, and then guys like FunNGun and Daflyboys can make there edits and release them. This is a great idea imo I would hope there enough community members who would to contribute.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:02 AM   #4
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

yeah i thought we could get some of the newer roster editors in there and have them do some work and then funngun and rickster and some of the other pros like convince etc. can fix em up so they dont have to devote their lives to it now i know everyone's opinions are different but we probably have a whole year or so to clear it all up because with funngun working on rosters for how long he did i dont think anyone wants to go and ruin all his hard work and other people that have been working hard on rosters like you (chibears) for this year but if we could gather up some volunteers and discuss what we want teams and certain star players rated then we could start making team by team and with this way i think it will cut down a lot of time so we can have the rosters in maybe two weeks or so and after we get a final roster then we could start working on the face-masks pbp's etc. i just hope enough people will get in on this so we can get the roster done fast and spend a lot of times on accessories and this way it wont be so hard to keep up with free agency pick ups and tades

Last edited by steelers99_58_36; 08-04-2012 at 01:08 AM.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:06 AM   #5
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

This is a good idea but like chibears said everyone, for the most part, has different opinions on editing. If everyone can agree on a certain edit "style" or formula then it might work out. Otherwise it just a roster full of random edits that might not work well together.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2012, 02:09 AM   #6
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
This is a good idea but like chibears said everyone, for the most part, has different opinions on editing. If everyone can agree on a certain edit "style" or formula then it might work out. Otherwise it just a roster full of random edits that might not work well together.
Why don't we just edit it like default rosters. Have someone revise them then people who have global edits aggression edits in mind could just do the edits and release them. Kinda how Convince did with his rosters.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:32 AM   #7
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

Yeah, that might work. But everyone would still have to agree on some of the individual ratings. Like I said before everyone has different opinions on editing, so there would have to be some kind of scale/formula we follow so all the teams would work well together.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:57 AM   #8
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

yes it will take a while but my point with this is that with all the extra time we have because it wont take long to make the rosters we could just spend that extra time focusing on if its going to be a high aggression roster or what the ratings are etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »