Home

ESPN NFL 2K13 Season Roster by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL 2K13 Season Roster by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2012, 09:00 PM   #33
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ESPN NFL 2K13 Season Roster by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno23
Tried to PM you as well....

Just been busy bro, its clear now I still plan on getting the update out later on still on it.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 11-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 7

hey everyone...please don't flame me. would like to use the rosters for 2k5 on my 360 but not really sure how to go about doing it. i have a flash drive....not sure where to go from there. if there is a post explaining how to go about transferring the file from here to my xbox, please just post link and i will gladly read the post.

thanks in advance and thanks Rickster...you are the man. i remember you from years back brother.
GO BEARS

Cardinals suck
Old 11-22-2012, 12:22 AM   #35
Pro

hey...me again. quick question. i just tossed 2K5 in the my 360 slim...been a few years since last playing it. anyway, started up a game, after tweaking the sliders (thanks Rickster), and pitted my Bears against the visiting 'Skins. my question? where is the crowd?? the sound of the crowd before the ball snaps, sometimes after the ball is snapped, is literally non-existant. when the ball is caught or handed off, there will be a loud crowd response, but that is it. does anyone know why? im thinking that i should dig the ole original Xbox out of the closet and play 2k5 on that. anyone?
GO BEARS

Cardinals suck
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2012, 12:58 PM   #36
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiCubs
hey...me again. quick question. i just tossed 2K5 in the my 360 slim...been a few years since last playing it. anyway, started up a game, after tweaking the sliders (thanks Rickster), and pitted my Bears against the visiting 'Skins. my question? where is the crowd?? the sound of the crowd before the ball snaps, sometimes after the ball is snapped, is literally non-existant. when the ball is caught or handed off, there will be a loud crowd response, but that is it. does anyone know why? im thinking that i should dig the ole original Xbox out of the closet and play 2k5 on that. anyone?

Whats up bro been awhile and I've been busy with a new job so time has been at a premium these days anyway I'm using the original XBOX 360 and have had no issues with it and when traansfering fies I use the Xport 360 and its been great for me.

I plan on releasing my update files just finding time to do so has been an issue with work and all, hopefully I'll git er' done soon enough thanks guys for being patient but this new job has had me busy.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 11-24-2012, 10:00 PM   #37
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Whats up bro been awhile and I've been busy with a new job so time has been at a premium these days anyway I'm using the original XBOX 360 and have had no issues with it and when traansfering fies I use the Xport 360 and its been great for me.

I plan on releasing my update files just finding time to do so has been an issue with work and all, hopefully I'll git er' done soon enough thanks guys for being patient but this new job has had me busy.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
first off brother, congrats on the new gig. great hearing back from you. i will dig out the original Xbox i guess and fire up 2k5 again while waiting for your update. can i transfer to the original xbox? since my xbox slim messes up the crowd audio on 2k5 i will have to rely on the xbox original.

thanks again man....
GO BEARS

Cardinals suck
Old 11-30-2012, 02:01 PM   #38
Rookie

simeoncam50's Arena

OVR: 10

I need a little help downloading the rosters. I had xpor360 but it will not allow me to drag the roster file into the Hd. Can anyone help me with this issue? I have done the process numerous times but I have changed pc towers so I can't get the program to work. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:32 PM   #39
Rookie

macca2509's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by simeoncam50
I need a little help downloading the rosters. I had xpor360 but it will not allow me to drag the roster file into the Hd. Can anyone help me with this issue? I have done the process numerous times but I have changed pc towers so I can't get the program to work. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
You need to go into User Account Control settings in your control panel and set it to the lowest setting which for windows 7 is "Never notify". That worked for me when I couldnt drag and drop files to my HD, lets us know how you get on.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:34 AM   #40
Rookie

simeoncam50's Arena

OVR: 10

Ok I didn't know that. i will try that in the morning and let you all know how it goes. Thank you for the help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »