Home

NFL 2K15 ROSTERS

This is a discussion on NFL 2K15 ROSTERS within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2014, 07:10 PM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NFL 2K15 ROSTERS

Does anyone know if anyone will convert these to ps2 files?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2014, 04:48 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topher171
I would definitely tune into this series if you are going to do it on your channel. I just started playing 2k5 last night for the first time and I loved it, despite it being 10 years old. I used GillBoldberg's rosters, but I have not tried these. I also think I might do some editing myself as I found the 2k5 editor and got it working. This is a cool (yet small) community that has done an unbelievable amount of work on this game to keep it alive. I'll be playing it throughout the summer and look forward to your series.
Well, I never got around to doing that series, earlier this summer I was just not feeling it. Now though I'm excited for the season to start, and being a Vikings fan, I have a lot to look forward to this year. I'll work on converting these to PS2 rosters and then take a look at maybe recording myself playing through a Vikings season on here.
Old 08-22-2014, 04:49 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhulcy
Does anyone know if anyone will convert these to ps2 files?
I know how to do it (its been a year though). I'll try to get it done as soon as possible
Old 08-22-2014, 05:28 PM   #28
Rookie

PS2 ROSTERS (This is converted from the June Roster featured in the first post. If there is a newer version of the roster that I should convert, I can do that too). Just re-name them when you get into the game, they should currently be named something else from a different year (I think they are called Silentway2012). I have not tried them myself, so when someone does, let me know if they work (they should).
Attached Files
File Type: zip NFL 2K15 June Roster.zip (266.6 KB, 55 views)
Old 08-28-2014, 07:19 PM   #29
Rookie

So I downloaded the 2k5 editor last season, but now that the Seahawks have finally pulled off a miracle, after 38yrs, I've decided to take a stab at the rosters myself. My first question to the OP is, how did you get away with "Thomas III" on the jersey of Earl Thomas although 2K5 Editor just says "Thomas." It won't let me add III to his last name.

I'm using Gill's rosters since they are a little newer than yours. But both rosters say "Thomas" in the editor but yours says "Thomas III" in-game.

Any suggestions?
Old 08-29-2014, 08:35 PM   #30
Just started!

LetsGoRed's Arena

Hey guys, can someone familiar with the editor help me out? How do you transfer/package the roster file so that you can upload it from the 360HD to the PC??? The other way around is fairly simple, but I cant quite figure out the opposite. (btw im using xport, not xplorer)

I downloaded these rosters about a week ago and have made numerous accessory edits/coaching edits using the editor, but when I play the game I find something else I want to edit and do it in the game itself, but dont know how to transfer that file back to the editor......Thanks for any help
Old 08-31-2014, 03:09 PM   #31
Just started!

Hey I'm trying to get it to my 360, but it's a zip file not an xbx file, how do i get the file over am I doing something wrong I have xport360 an Finns editor an I'm still struggling, any tips?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2014, 02:58 PM   #32
Rookie

michiganfan98's Arena

First of all thanks for the time and effort you did to create theses rosters! But I have a few questions, like how accurate are player contracts, coaches, and schedules, in other words is this good for use in franchise mode? Or would you suggest another roster? Thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »