Home

GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster

This is a discussion on GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2016, 08:03 PM   #201
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster

I had both 2K4 & 2K5 at launch back in the day so a lot of games were played back then, I loved Madden 04 & 05 too. Then with the EA/NFL license issue I went over to the dark side from like Madden 06-08, then I went right back to 2K5 when I found out about Finn's editor and this site. I can't really say how many games I've played. Probably an unhealthy number haha. As you get older and have less free time to play, it feels like I spend more time editing than actually playing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2016, 08:29 AM   #202
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hello, can anyone PLEASE help me. I love ESPN NFL 2K5 and have found the current rosters and franchise for this season. I would love someone to help me convert them from a .max file to a .psv file.

A lot of people say this can be done but it just takes a lot of work and having the necessary equipment and software. I am willing to compensate you for your work!

Below are the two files:

1. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yuz3mtjsq...20PS2.max?dl=0
  2. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ciq65h1vzs...oster.max?dl=0
Thank you so much. I don't know if the person wants me to pay them through paypal or another method but i am 100% serious. I am just trying to enjoy a great game from my childhood.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:26 PM   #203
Rookie

Gill, are you going to do an update for 2K4 this season?
Old 07-14-2017, 03:43 PM   #204
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

I would love to but I don't really have a ton of free time to commit to creating a full roster right now. Also feels like the community's enthusiasm has died down on both 2K5 & 2K4. I'm sure I'll get the itch when the season gets close to starting.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:33 PM   #205
Rookie

OVR: 2

Every time the weather turns cooler and we get to fall I get that itch to pop in NFL 2K. There are always people that appreciate the fine rosters you put out, an asset to the OS community.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2017, 01:56 PM   #206
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
I would love to but I don't really have a ton of free time to commit to creating a full roster right now. Also feels like the community's enthusiasm has died down on both 2K5 & 2K4. I'm sure I'll get the itch when the season gets close to starting.
I just discovered the joys of NFL 2k5 on my ps2, which has brought back an appreciation for the real sport as well. I just signed up to say thank you to you for your roster updates, even if i haven't had the time or the means to update my copy of 2k5 to more modern rosters. I'm very tempted to get an AR Max.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:48 PM   #207
Rookie

Anybody by chance have a link to the 2K4 editor? The old link is broken. Thanks
Old 08-23-2021, 08:23 PM   #208
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

I got something in the works for all my 2K4 guys. Stay tuned!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »