Home

NFL 2K 16 Franchise File

This is a discussion on NFL 2K 16 Franchise File within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2015, 09:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
NFL 2K 16 Franchise File

OP Nation

As promised I am releasing the 2015-2016 Franchise. Due to constant freezing I will not be releasing the 2015-16 roster file this year.

This will be for the PS2 ONLY. Please refer to a different post should you need any help converting to the X-BOX.

2016 Franchise file

• 2015-16 rosters are about 95% correct. They reflect the 3rd roster cuts back in August. Some key players (i.e. LB/ DL A. Smith on the Raiders) have been placed on their respective teams. Every team has a full complement of 54 players. I have also included the long snappers.

• ALL franchises are available/ playable to start a season with.

• Roughly 99% of the player contracts are correct. All have the correct amount of years left hence, many of the "key or star" players rarely get to leave via free agency.

• ALL players are available to start a season with. If you want to move a player to IR (i.e. injured reserve) you are free to do so.

• The schedule reflects the 2007 season. This is the closest I could create to the current schedule.

• Players were ranked/ rated on overall performance and impact for the 2014-2015 season. These are my personal preferences.

• Players are ranked/ rated from an overall aspect. For example, DL J. Watt (Texans) has a 100 overall ranking. CB R. Sherman (Seahawks) overall is 94. I wanted to fairly rank players based on impact not only on their team but, in the league as a whole. Again, that does not make Sherman ineffective.

• 380+ created rookies for the 2016 Draft. Again, this is my personal preference for ranking these prospects (i.e. attributes).

• Year 2 in the franchise mode will supply “off the mark” stats. It will also take about 30-45 minutes to load DURING the preseason. However, after the preseason is complete it will play as normal.

2016 NFL Draft rookie prospects

• All rookies rankings/ ratings were based on cbssports.com rankings.

• 380+ rookies created

• Note: If you are interested in extracting ONLY the 2016 Draft prospects you can do so. This can be done thru Finn’s editor by EXPORTING the roster and saving it on your hard drive or available disk. You can then IMPORT those players to your free agent list. Make sure that you have at least 385 players/ slots in free agency.

2016 Team uniforms

Each team home/ away, “home only” or “away only” uniforms reflect what each team predominately wore during the 2014-15 season. A few of these unis are not the “authentic” current ones. These have to be made while you are playing the game.

• 49ers – 1964-1995 unis

• Bills – 1974-1975 unis

• Browns – 2003 Alternate 1

• Cardinals – 1959-1960 unis (closest I could find to current unis)

• Chargers- 1963-1965 unis (closest I could find to current unis)

• Dolphins – 2003 alternate (away only)

• Rams – 2004 alternate (home only)

• Vikings – 1961-1962 unis

2016 Settings

• Blocking – HUM 15, CPU 37

• Passing – HUM 0, CPU max

• Running – HUM 15, CPU max

• Catching – HUM max, CPU max

• Coverage – HUM 5, CPU 0

• Pursuit – HUM 5, CPU 5

• Tackling – HUM 0, CPU 7

• Kicking – HUM 0, CPU max

• Fatigue – HUM 5, CPU 5

• Injury - 24

• Fumble – 30

• Interception – 0

• Game play: Fast; 9 minute quarters (6 minute quarters for simulation for the best statistical results)
Attached Files
File Type: zip NFL 2K16 Franchise 4.0.zip (275.5 KB, 394 views)

Last edited by Raiders Man; 11-01-2015 at 10:20 PM. Reason: HTML Link
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2015, 10:29 PM   #2
Rookie

blackadder33's Arena

Re: NFL 2K 16 Franchise File

Thanks for sharing!! Not had chance to play with it yet but I saved it to my PS3 and was wondering if anyone wanted your file in PS3 mode, they are welcome to it? See attached file if you want the PS3 save.

One question please if you don't mind me asking? What was the reason 2007 was the closest schedule you could get to 2015-16? Was it that further edits to the schedule caused freezing or was it something else? Thanks for letting me know as this would be the first thing I would change for my own personal use with Finn's editor but if it causes a problem down the line.. maybe not?

Cheers and thanks again!
Attached Files
File Type: zip NFL 2K16 Franchise 4.0.PS3.zip (238.6 KB, 36 views)
Old 11-03-2015, 08:15 AM   #3
Rookie

The only reason i have the 2007 schedule is that i tried to recreate a 2015 schedule and it didn't work out right. Although it's the 2007 schedule, when the franchise is loaded it states 2015. If you can create a 2015 schedule that would be appreciated.

Rm
Old 11-03-2015, 07:07 PM   #4
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

Glad you were able to get your file out.

Regarding schedules; there's some issue with bye weeks so in order to create a current schedule you will have to do a lot of mixing and matching. Which results in teams playing their schedule out of order (playing a team in a different week than the real NFL schedule). I could never figure out how to create a clean schedule so keep that in mind if you're trying to make one from scratch. DevinState used to be our schedule guy but I don't think he created one for this year.
Old 11-04-2015, 09:27 AM   #5
Rookie

That's why i used the 2007 schedule. It reflects the 2015 rotational schedule (ex. Raiders; afc west each team twice, nfc north, afc north. Jets and titans because they finished 4th in their division like oakland in 2014). The only thing off is the exact dates and the opponents.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2015, 02:02 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Man
The only reason i have the 2007 schedule is that i tried to recreate a 2015 schedule and it didn't work out right. Although it's the 2007 schedule, when the franchise is loaded it states 2015. If you can create a 2015 schedule that would be appreciated.

Rm
If you want to easily create a schedule you can use my "NFL2KScheduler" program in the package I created a long time ago here:

Basically, just copy the nfl schedule from somewhere and modify the text to the right format and create a schedule that can be loaded into Finn's editor.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:26 PM   #7
Rookie

Tried and having no luck with the schedul. Can you help me out
Old 11-05-2015, 02:23 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Man
Tried and having no luck with the schedul. Can you help me out
Hmm...
that scheduler program takes input like:
Code:
WEEK 1
steelers at patriots
colts at bills
packers at bears
chiefs at texans
panthers at jaguars
browns at jets
seahawks at rams
But you could also just extract the schedule I put in my xbox franchise file here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »