Home

ESPN NFL Football 2k5 Rosters - XBox - MMan

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL Football 2k5 Rosters - XBox - MMan within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2004, 10:53 PM   #17
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: ESPN NFL Football 2k5 Rosters - XBox - MMan

It's not has fast as last year. I could fly through the menu's much faster switching teams, editing numbers, assigning FA's...ect. Now you get dug deep easy. I'm starting to get used to it now so it isn't as bad.

The transactions off ESPN.com are horrible and I'm catching several things that were missed. There are a lot of missing lower-end players....so I'm not being as picky with the 3rd team guys... I'm not going to sit here and create 3rd string peeps. I'm going through and getting these as good as I can. I'm really anxious to play but I'm stuck doing these rosters. I'll release 1.0 pretty much after these depth charts. They should be good enough to get you guys started. I'm only on KC right now.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:30 AM   #18
The Broski

MMan's Arena

update...

done with the depth charts....

now I'm just creating some of these requested players and plugging them in. probably be another 30min or so...
Old 07-22-2004, 08:38 AM   #19
The Broski

MMan's Arena

Quote:

PSU said:
Quote:

MMan said:
Looks like there are several players missing from the game..... I'll try to get the popular ones... but if you have a request.. post it in here. I want ALL THE INFO you can give me about them... thanks.....

missing eagles (i will only name a few so u dont have too much work, but seriously this game has a lot of missing players):

65 Green, Jamaal DE 6-2 272 2 Miami (FL) Camden, NJ, skin-black
96 Grasmanis , Paul DT 6-3 298 9 Notre Dame Jenison, MI, skin-white
86 Dickerson, Kori TE 6-4 250 2 USC Los Angeles, CA, skin-black
33 Hart, Clinton FS 6-0 205 2 Central Florida C.C. Dade City, FL, skin-black

i would really appreciate it if u could create these 4 guys in ur roster update, and thanks for ur hard work

dude I started to create these guys and some end up being in FA list... please check that before posting

also I could only add one of them... Eagles roster is full and the team is set according from ourlads.
Old 07-22-2004, 09:26 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey MMAN could you add Brock Forsey to the Bears
Old 07-22-2004, 09:40 AM   #21
The Broski

MMan's Arena

Alright guys here's the deal...

June 17th seemed to be the cutoff date for transactions from Sega. I used ESPN.com's transactions list to make the changes up to today. (they don't come close to catching everything). I've made 100+ transactions and who knows how many depth chart changes.

I started going through all depth charts ( Ourlads ) which is bit of a slower process this year. If I found a player that wasn't on the team, I would have to back all the way out and check out the FA's. If he wasn't there, then I'd check his last team. Then sign him, check jersey number, and then head all the way back to that teams depth chart. Just too many menu's.

There are several players missing from the game and I gave you guys the opportunity to post them if they were important to you. I was paying more attention on getting the 1st and 2nd teams and then I did glance at the 3rd teams, but if they weren't in the FA wire I left it... I didn't want to get into a creating fest.. positions like QB, RB, WR, and like CB I tried to make sure they were completely accurate all the way down.

I admit... there will not be 100% accurate. I'm sure some of those ghetto FA's left are on some teams, but I did run into several teams that were full but according to ourlads they all were on the team. So basically if someone was up higher on the depth chart... I added them instead. Raiders and Eagles are one of the many.

These should be good enough to get you started. If there are some players that should be cut or signed just let me know. I don't really care about any small depth chart changes, but if there are changes to the starting lineup or that are important.. I'd like to know that too.

Again.. please enjoy these, I've put my time in this to get us started. Do what you want with your teams to make them 100% perfect. If these are edited and released again, please give me credit.. thanks

btw rosters were submitted
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2004, 09:45 AM   #22
The Broski

MMan's Arena

Quote:

dabears2121 said:
Hey MMAN could you add Brock Forsey to the Bears

late man sorry
Old 07-22-2004, 10:33 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 6

Thanks for all your hard work MMan !!! I'll check these out when there posted.
Old 07-22-2004, 11:42 AM   #24
Pro

grtwhtsk's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks for all your hard work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »