Home

NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360)

This is a discussion on NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2016, 09:09 AM   #57
Rookie

cmew's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360)

I have just updated the files for download with the changes. Thanks Kevin82485 for the info, that's the kind of stuff I need. Many thanks to db56 as well for the Broncos info. I plan on going over all of the rosters in more detail once we get closer to the season and things are a bit more concrete, but this kind of thing will save me a lot of time.

As for the contracts, I tried to set them initially, but I had considered it for a lower salary cap, so I had to shave some off, and just went for ratios. In the franchise though I still had to up the salary cap, and then I have signed some in game and quite honestly, the whole thing is really time consuming so I don't really plan to adjust it any more. If anybody else does, more power to you.
Old 06-02-2016, 11:38 PM   #58
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmew
I have just updated the files for download with the changes. Thanks Kevin82485 for the info, that's the kind of stuff I need. Many thanks to db56 as well for the Broncos info. I plan on going over all of the rosters in more detail once we get closer to the season and things are a bit more concrete, but this kind of thing will save me a lot of time.

As for the contracts, I tried to set them initially, but I had considered it for a lower salary cap, so I had to shave some off, and just went for ratios. In the franchise though I still had to up the salary cap, and then I have signed some in game and quite honestly, the whole thing is really time consuming so I don't really plan to adjust it any more. If anybody else does, more power to you.
Thanks for the update man..

BTW, are you currently playing the game?

I've been bouncing back and forth between Bill's sliders and Legend difficulty. What sliders do you recommend?
Old 06-03-2016, 10:47 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmew
that's the kind of stuff I need. I plan on going over all of the rosters in more detail once we get closer to the season and things are a bit more concrete, but this kind of thing will save me a lot of time.
I removed inactive and retired players to add draft picks, that will be used in offensive and defensive rotations (rather than just for special teams before being released) into free agency. I tried to upload the .2k5team file, but it says invalid so I'm going to upload the zip instead and you can extract it yourself if you want to use it or modify it or whatever.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NFL2K17 Franchise Updated May 2016.zip (274.5 KB, 25 views)
Old 06-04-2016, 05:06 AM   #60
Just started!

When I load file into roster editor I keep getting possible name corruption. What does this mean? I also cant get game to load with the roster on the hard drive once I've ported it. Is it because of file error, frustrated I can't play with the updated rosters. Can someone help me out??? thanks...
Old 06-04-2016, 12:28 PM   #61
Rookie

So, I downloaded the new file, imported my freeagents.2k5team file that I exported from previous file save, and the new schedule allowed me to sim through the season/playoffs. I watched the Superbowl ending in Seattle 0 - New England 10

A few things I noticed that seemed off:

- The likes of Justin Houston, J.J. Watt, and Von Miller won ZERO weekly awards and were insufficient through the season.

- Rushing Title was set by Dallas rookie Elliot over established and proven backs.

- Miami was 12-4 under new head coach that ranks in the bottom percentile of head coaches and lacks the experience, in a division with Bills, Jets, and Patriots. Not to mention the rebuilding of a team is unlikely to have the rapport in it's first year. I'll experiment with all coach ratings now that I can sim through a season and see if that bring things back to reality.

Also worth noting, Jacksonville went 12-4 when I simmed the following season which again, new coach, rebuilt team, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2016, 03:22 PM   #62
Rookie

idigfoo9's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm also having a problem with the rosters. I placed them on my hard drive for my 360, the same way like I have ever year, and they did not show up on the load screen.
Old 06-04-2016, 07:35 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 1

FYI concerning coaches ratings and rankings....the ratings and rankings are cosmetic. The only thing that effects how a team performs based on the coaches attributes is when you chose if the team runs or passes a lot. For example when you edit a coach in finns editor and you chose to pass 65% of the time your QB will have a lot more passing yards. Vice versa if you chose to run the ball.
Old 06-04-2016, 08:00 PM   #64
Rookie

A few coaches can't be edited at all:

Arians
Harbaugh
McCarthy
Tomlin
Pagano
Bradley
McAdoo
Pederson

FlyingFinn's NFL 2k5 PC Editor
List index out of bounds (-1)

This is a first for me. Anyone experience this? Solutions?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »