Home

ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster - XBox - xrob

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster - XBox - xrob within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2004, 10:46 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster - XBox - xrob

Someone download these rosters posted and tell me is James Stewart at the top of the f.a. List. I sent in a newer version & would like to know if he is there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2004, 12:18 AM   #66
Pro

OVR: 7

Ok, I have Chris Berman at the top of my FA list? Did he come with the roster or is it because of my profile? If so, how do I get him off of there?
Old 07-29-2004, 03:23 AM   #67
MVP

OVR: 13

Your profile caused that I brought him to see how he looked but I don't save him. So he's not permanent on mines. Lower all his ratings
Old 07-29-2004, 10:33 AM   #68
MVP

Venom_2K's Arena

Why is K. McCardell a FA? Last time I heard (which was this morning in fact) he was still with the Bucs and lookin like he'll be a holdout. But he isn't a FA.
Old 07-29-2004, 11:50 AM   #69
Rookie

joker3dx's Arena

OVR: 1

These rosters are extremely flawed! I can't believe it! I mean he should be here and there and every which way. LOL

Great rosters man, I was just wondering if you were going to continue once ESPN starts its updates.

Also not as if it matters but the Browns roster could use some overall tweaking, I'm going off of the NFL.com depth chart here and there are some guys wqho should be cut as far as the depth chart is concerned (Not in the 1st - 3rd team.) But their holes cant be filled in, cause those players arent in the game. If you'd like Ill email you the CAPs (or post them) for some of the guys. If not I understand its nit picking, great rosters.
Old 07-29-2004, 01:04 PM   #70
Rookie

joker3dx's Arena

OVR: 1

K here is what I was babbling about...

Browns:

Cuts- F. Claybrooks DE
J. Reynolds DE (I know he just signed but hes so far down in the depth chart its not even worth it.)
S. Jones FS (This hurts me but he is injured probably for the year)
A.Gordon DT ( I know hes a rookiee and all but hes far down on teh depth chart and I dont see him making it past others.)

Sign- R. Potbriand (He is their long snapper ~that sounds so stupid~ and he never should have been cut, useless but will make the 54 man roster.)
L. Bodden CB
J. Gonzalez T

CAP (Only one I dont know what I was talking about before.)

Michael Jameson #22 SS (This is ESPN 2k4's version of him from their last update.)
5'11" 205 lbs Right Handed Teaxas A&M 7/14/79

Normal Dark Face 4

Standard 2
Team 1 gloves
Taped small wrists
Shoes 1

Stats (Just plug and chug down the line here)

88 81 57 72 81 32 44 29 25 58 12 8 6 Finesse 11 9 10 66 19 19 45 51 27 5 20 11 49

I used NFL's depth chart and your's wasnt changed sept to slide in the new guys and to set the return men.

KR Suggs and Davis
PR Northcutt

L. Bodden LCB 3rd
J. Gonzalez RT 2nd

Well thats it thats the 54 man roster that will get the Browns a 7 and 9 record if we are lucky. Hope I didn't annoy you with this, just trying to help, keep up the good work.

ALSO I don't know if you can change Postions of players since there isnt any way to do it regularly, but S. Heiden is a FB when he should be a TE, if you do change this then there are 4 TEs but I think they will all make the roster so it doesn't make that big of a deal.
Old 07-29-2004, 02:43 PM   #71
MVP

Venom_2K's Arena

Hey guys for those of you who are using Colts in your Franchise what will/are you going to do with Edge? Since this is his last year with the team (most likely).

I haven't decided yet on what to do with him . Any ideas would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2004, 03:06 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

joker3dx said:
Well thats it thats the 54 man roster that will get the Browns a 7 and 9 record if we are lucky.

I hope its better than that.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »