Home

PUJA21 File Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on PUJA21 File Discussion Thread within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2007, 01:43 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 20
PUJA21 File Discussion Thread

Hopefully the mods don't have a problem with this. If so I apologize.

I'm going to try posting all my roster/franchise files in a separate dedicated thread... in which I would ask that all OS users not post in this "dedicated file thread" at all (I guess I'll have to mention this at the end of every file I post to keep it up front). So, basically every post in that thread would be my own & just contain attachments of rosters/franchises along with a description of their content.

I think this is better system than what's been happening to date because there is currently no dedicated "downloads page" or anything like that where people can find files. As an alternative, this way would allow people to quickly find & acquire the latest files as I update them... without having to sift through pages & pages of questions/comments discussion.

So, ideally THIS will be the thread to put all comments (pos & neg), discussion, questions, etc regarding any roster or franchise files that I post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2007, 09:11 AM   #2
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: PUJA21 File Discussion Thread

I usually don't ever use past years rosters. but after reading in the file thread I'm going to use yours while eagerly anticipating your 07-08 file. I know you put a lot of works in these, therefore I know they're great so...great job, in advance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 11-14-2007, 01:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

I almost wet myself, thought it was this years update and franchise released. Still cool nonetheless, means it's as close as it's ever been.

Just have a question about the upcoming franchise file though. Will you be placing players who got injured this season on IR or leave them to their virtual fates? I'm hoping for the latter as I always like to start a franchise with the way a team started their year, without current trades or injuries. I'm hoping that's your preference as well.

In the meantime I'll be checking out this release to get a better feel for what I'm in for with the updates, statswise and so on. Thanks P!
Old 11-14-2007, 01:57 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderland
Will you be placing players who got injured this season on IR or leave them to their virtual fates? I'm hoping for the latter as I always like to start a franchise with the way a team started their year, without current trades or injuries. I'm hoping that's your preference as well.
yes everyone will start healthy.

i would have posted that file last night too, but i ran into some problems & had to roll back to an earlier file & re-do some work. the first one will have all the same ratings as my previous files & i will post one with some midseason adjustments.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:50 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

That sounds great, looking forward to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2007, 10:47 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 12

How do you use the draft classes? I got them on the memory card with your franchise file using the Action Replay, but when I go to the draft during the franchise, It's just generic players. How do I get the real college players to appear in the Drafts??
Old 11-15-2007, 06:28 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

i'll be waiting...
Old 11-15-2007, 08:31 PM   #8
MVP

Like last year, I'm going to make some minor boosts/subtractions to player ratings based on performance thru midseason. Pretty much going to ignore injury so the Gore/Jackson/Bulger types are off limits. Any discussion on this? Here are some ideas of had so far in no particular order & each looking at varying degrees of change of course:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »