Home

2018 NFL Roster Project Xbox360

This is a discussion on 2018 NFL Roster Project Xbox360 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2017, 04:57 PM   #161
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: 2018 NFL Roster Xbox360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin82485
I would vote that players on IR who are starters or replaceable starters, went on IR after preseason began, or have tenure with their team be left on their team's roster.
I agree. Anyone who isn't on the active roster ONLY because of a serious injury should be there and anyone who only got the call because of that injury shouldn't be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2017, 09:55 PM   #162
MVP

Re: 2018 NFL Roster Xbox360

Quote:
Originally Posted by db56
For the final update I'm looking to...
I just booted up the 2K5 that was on my XBOX for the first time in ages (I had used the console but for other games) and copied over your rosters via FTP. I just have to tell you, it was SO enjoyable playing the game again, on a TV, with an XBOX controller, but with modern rosters done right. No it's not the tweaked graphic improvement of the PC version, it's not with the perfectly easy way of trying rosters (although FTP is a breeze if you know what you're doing), and being made for CRTs instead of HDTVs you get the smaller display size because of our TVs today not needing overscan but ultimately it's the best of all worlds. My soundtrack was there, my settings were there, and the video replays are just fantastic, even today.
So, just thanks. Can't wait for your final rosters.
Old 10-13-2017, 12:06 AM   #163
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2018 NFL Roster Project Xbox360

Which songs did you use for your custom soundtrack? I always forget about that feature when I think about this game. I had some songs set up but lost them when my hard drive had to be replaced sometime in 2005. I remember there being some problems with volume differences between the game and the external music, though. Did you encounter that?

This game has the best replay features I have ever seen in a video game. I like that you can look back at any individual play in a game and save a replay if you want. I have a handful of replays saved on my Xbox, and I'm actually surprised that there isn't a thread here where people share them (unless I missed it). I've got blocked kicks, one-handed interceptions, etc.
Old 10-13-2017, 06:26 PM   #164
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormedbubbles
Which songs did you use for your custom soundtrack?...I remember there being some problems with volume differences between the game and the external music, though. Did you encounter that?
I put in several years ago. I don't know off hand, but just different TV broadcast type pop/rock music and network music at the breaks. I have a folder I've kept for different sports games for about 10 years now. I add stuff to it, sometimes I take things out and I have them for different sports.
I vaguely recall volume issues, but I think what I did was just do level editing for my music tracks in Sound Forge or other audio editing suites.
Old 10-14-2017, 03:29 PM   #165
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

Original post updated with the my final roster file for the season. AP to the Cardinals, Navarro Bowman to FA, etc..

Packers roster up to date and ratings adjusted! Lol

Hopefully we can get a franchise going with an updated schedule in the near future.

Enjoy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2017, 10:40 PM   #166
MVP

Quote:
Original post updated with the my final roster file for the season. AP to the Cardinals, Navarro Bowman to FA, etc..
Packers roster up to date and ratings adjusted! Lol
Hopefully we can get a franchise going with an updated schedule in the near future.
Enjoy
Got a franchise crash right away. There are several teams with more than 53 players, though.
Old 10-14-2017, 10:44 PM   #167
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Got a franchise crash right away. There are several teams with more than 53 players, though.
Are the 54 player team's causing the crash? I thought the game would allow 54 players per team.

Sent from my 710C using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-14-2017, 11:42 PM   #168
MVP

Quote:
Are the 54 player team's causing the crash? I thought the game would allow 54 players per team.
I thought that was what one thread had said caused problems. Anyway, doesn't matter, it's fine now. I don't know what I did that caused the crash. I did notice that one team had the same player at LT and RT so I swapped in someone else. Also when I started the Franchise I did it WITH preseason and maybe that screwed it up because on my second attempt without preseason everything went smoothly simulating through to the Super Bowl.

Looks good!

Last edited by tinpanalley; 10-15-2017 at 10:57 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »