Home

2018 NFL Roster Project Xbox360

This is a discussion on 2018 NFL Roster Project Xbox360 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2018, 01:57 PM   #233
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2018 NFL Roster Project Xbox360

HOW do I get the rosters onto my XBOX ??? Sorry for the noob question..lol Do I have to have an action replay card???? Or can it just be a USB transfer ????

Last edited by houstontx224; 02-04-2018 at 02:00 PM.
Old 02-18-2018, 06:26 PM   #234
Rookie

any time i use this roster in franchise the game freezes during sims. Originally I couldnt even get passed the first game of preseason, but after making a new franchise with preseason disabled I was able to get passed the first week but then it freezes on SF vs NO every time. I'm playing on the 360. I'm only controlling my team, do I really have to control all of them just so that the game doesnt freezes? and if so then wont all the teams be terrible from nobody managing them after a year or two?
Old 02-20-2018, 02:24 PM   #235
MVP

OVR: 10

Everybody having trouble with getting this game to work in Franchise Mode has to keep certain things in mind..

At this point, with the amount of work that needs to go into just getting a playable roster updated, not to mention messing with game files in a way the finished game never intended to make available to us, that the game runs at all is a mini miracle. As such, the rosters are meant for immediate play, right now. That they happen to run ok through a single season before drafting happens is a happy coincidence but you should not by any means expect to do everything with this game in a season that you can by playing the stock game. Other people should comment on their own experiences but the rosters here for the past season which I've tried all of, have only ever worked for me the following way:
- full team control
- no injuries
- no drafting
- no preseason
- for only one season at a time
- and I've only ever tried it on my Original XBOX. The 360 is something I have never tried.

I have never had a crash or freeze no matter who I've played with. Get the DB56 roster, and either take that roster to begin a franchise on your own with your own settings
OR
take the franchise file he's provided, get the 2017-18 schedule posted somewhere here at OS, inject it into the franchise save and use that. No the schedule isn't perfect, some games end up on the wrong week, and the Giants have two games the same week on a certain week. Trust me, I have sat with the schedule creator and literally tried plugging in every single match-up during the season, it is not possible to get the games accurate without moving things around. That is the best that can be done.

If you like to play ANY way whatsoever other than what I said above, I can't help you. But you can test things yourself like I did for weeks to get the game to a point where it didn't break. Play with it, it'll all make sense when you try different test seasons.

Last edited by tinpanalley; 02-20-2018 at 02:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2018, 04:12 PM   #236
Just started!

Hello I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get these files working for pcsx2(ps2 emulator). Tried reading through the forums but couldn't find anything. Any help would be appreciated thanks!
Old 02-20-2018, 04:17 PM   #237
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp70
Hello I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get these files working for pcsx2(ps2 emulator). Tried reading through the forums but couldn't find anything. Any help would be appreciated thanks!
Lots of links online for this.
Old 04-17-2018, 05:49 PM   #238
Rookie

JAYHOVA110's Arena

OVR: 4

wussup with these updates fellas???? I know we aint giving up on 2k5? cmon man!!!!
Old 05-03-2018, 01:11 AM   #239
Rookie

OVR: 2

My tutorial on how to load the gamesave......its best you find an old laptop with Windows XP.....i have an old laptop myself and it works flawlessly

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...box-360-a.html
Old 05-08-2018, 12:34 AM   #240
Rookie

Anybody know where I can get a scratch roster to edit in Finns editor for a 2018-2019 roster for us ps3 guys? I can save and upload a roster that’s been created but can’t edit it in editor bc it gives and error message stating file can’t be saved bc it’s a psv file. I’m just trying to get the file to edit that previous guys have that have edited the prior rosters. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »